Advantage Learning Center
- The Advantage Learning Center is a NAEYC accredited preschool, offering excellent care and education for children age 6 weeks to 6 years.
- The High/Scope approach to education and assessment is used throughout the school.
- Summer Day camp is offered to children ages 5 through 7 with a minimum of 3 field trips per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Mauro|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 0.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 0.9 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 55 students
348 South Owens
Denver, CO 80226
(303)986-2588 1 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K
12850 W. Alameda Parkway
Denver, CO 80228
(303)237-4558 1.2 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-9 | 75 students
480 South Kipling St.
Denver, CO 80226 1.6 PK-9
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.