Advantage Learning Center
- The Advantage Learning Center is a NAEYC accredited preschool, offering excellent care and education for children age 6 weeks to 6 years.
- The High/Scope approach to education and assessment is used throughout the school.
- Summer Day camp is offered to children ages 5 through 7 with a minimum of 3 field trips per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Mauro|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 0.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 0.9 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 55 students
348 South Owens
Denver, CO 80226
(303)986-2588 1 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K
12850 W. Alameda Parkway
Denver, CO 80228
(303)237-4558 1.2 NS-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.