Advantage Learning Center
- The Advantage Learning Center is a NAEYC accredited preschool, offering excellent care and education for children age 6 weeks to 6 years.
- The High/Scope approach to education and assessment is used throughout the school.
- Summer Day camp is offered to children ages 5 through 7 with a minimum of 3 field trips per week.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Mauro|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 6-12 | 31 students
421 Zang Street
Denver, CO 80228 0.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 0.9 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 55 students
348 South Owens
Denver, CO 80226
(303)986-2588 1 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K
12850 W. Alameda Parkway
Denver, CO 80228
(303)237-4558 1.2 NS-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.