La Petite Academy
- La Petite Academy leads the industry and Each curriculum is created by our own Education Department experts, who bring decades of experience in formal graduate work, teaching and developing curriculum.
- In addition, we consult outside experts in early childhood education and published material from nationally recognized sources, including head Start, Superintendents from school systems across the country.
- The quality of a teacher makes the difference in your child's happiness, and the strength of our teachers really makes us different.
- They come to us with a variety of early childhood education backgrounds, but they all have at least one thing in common - a love of working with children and a passion for teaching.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(877) 624-4532 0.5 NS
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 154 students
430 S Kipling St
Denver, CO 80226
(303) 986-5500 0.6 PK-12
- Denver Grades: NS-PK | 70 students
975 S Kipling Pkwy
Denver, CO 80226
(303) 985-8256 0.8 NS-PK
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 92 students
155 Van Gordon St
Denver, CO 80228
(303) 914-5482 1 PK-K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.