We have a great staff at the Kipling KinderCare location.
Most of our staff has over five years experience in the early childhood education field, several with 10 or more years experience.
We are passionate about the level of education that we provide as well as the health and safety of the children in our care.
We like to make education a continuing experience for both the children and the teachers that are on staff.
We do this by holding bi-annual trainings to ensure that our teachers are getting the proper training to work with our children.
We strive for excellence in both our education and the education of the children in our care.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome, we are glad to see that you have taken an interest in our school. We have an amazing staff who love to watch the children grow and learn every day. We try to make every day more interesting and fun than the last. The children's health and safety is always a priority as well as their education. We promote literacy by offering phonics learning adventures as well as several other additional classes. We want to help every child succeed and start off their education on the right foot. Come see us today, or schedule a tour to see our amazing staff and center!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At the Kipling Kindercare, we have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who does monthly checks to ensure the health and safety of the children and the staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA (Center does NOT accept CCAP)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kipling Parkway KinderCare?
The application deadline for Kipling Parkway KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kipling Parkway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.