Kipling Parkway KinderCare
We have a great staff at the Kipling KinderCare location.
Most of our staff has over five years experience in the early childhood education field, several with 10 or more years experience.
We are passionate about the level of education that we provide as well as the health and safety of the children in our care.
We like to make education a continuing experience for both the children and the teachers that are on staff.
We do this by holding bi-annual trainings to ensure that our teachers are getting the proper training to work with our children.
We strive for excellence in both our education and the education of the children in our care.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome, we are glad to see that you have taken an interest in our school. We have an amazing staff who love to watch the children grow and learn every day. We try to make every day more interesting and fun than the last. The children's health and safety is always a priority as well as their education. We promote literacy by offering phonics learning adventures as well as several other additional classes. We want to help every child succeed and start off their education on the right foot. Come see us today, or schedule a tour to see our amazing staff and center!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At the Kipling Kindercare, we have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who does monthly checks to ensure the health and safety of the children and the staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA (Center does NOT accept CCAP)
Endorse Kipling Parkway KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.