Kipling Parkway KinderCare
- We have a great staff at the Kipling KinderCare location.
- Most of our staff has over five years experience in the early childhood education field, several with 10 or more years experience.
- We are passionate about the level of education that we provide as well as the health and safety of the children in our care.
- We like to make education a continuing experience for both the children and the teachers that are on staff.
- We do this by holding bi-annual trainings to ensure that our teachers are getting the proper training to work with our children.
- We strive for excellence in both our education and the education of the children in our care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome, we are glad to see that you have taken an interest in our school. We have an amazing staff who love to watch the children grow and learn every day. We try to make every day more interesting and fun than the last. The children's health and safety is always a priority as well as their education. We promote literacy by offering phonics learning adventures as well as several other additional classes. We want to help every child succeed and start off their education on the right foot. Come see us today, or schedule a tour to see our amazing staff and center!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At the Kipling Kindercare, we have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator who does monthly checks to ensure the health and safety of the children and the staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA (Center does NOT accept CCAP)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 154 students
430 S Kipling St
Denver, CO 80226
(303)986-5500 0.6 PK-12
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 55 students
348 South Owens
Denver, CO 80226
(303)986-2588 0.8 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 101 students
Po Box 25466 Denver Fed Center
Denver, CO 80225
(303)236-9400 1.3 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K
12850 W. Alameda Parkway
Denver, CO 80228
(303)237-4558 1.5 NS-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?