Regis Jesuit High School
- Regis Jesuit High School, a Catholic, Jesuit, college preparatory high school serving young men and young women in grades 9-12.
- We are a co-divisional school, offering single-gender education by operating as two separate divisions - the Boys Division and the Girls Division.
- This educational community provides a student-centered environment in which each individual can develop intellectually, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Regis Jesuit aims to form a community of individuals who demand more of themselves and who strive to achieve excellence in all their endeavors by being Open to Growth, Intellectually Competent, Religious, Loving and Committed to Doing Justice.
Regis Jesuit High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- AP Courses Most AP courses offered
- Sports offered Most sports offered
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyselexia/ADD/ADHD/Processing|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||1,619 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||134 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Number of AP Courses||28 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Chinese Language, AP Comparative Government & Politics, AP Computer Science Principles, AP Computer Science Programming, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP French Language, AP Latin, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Music Theory, AP Physics 1, AP Physics C, AP Spanish Language & Culture, AP Spanish Literature & Culture, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art (Design), AP Studio Art (Drawing), AP U.S. Government, AP U.S. History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1260|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Tucked collared shirts, khaki pants with belt, closed-toe shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,525|
|Tuition Notes||A registration fee of $400 (freshmen) or $250 (all others) is due upon acceptance and is credited toward tuition. Books, workbooks and physical education clothing are an additional expense, averaging $600 for incoming freshmen.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$11,000|
|Admissions Director||Paul Muller|
|Admissions Associate||Alivian Jorgensen|
|Endowment Size||$20 million|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Regis Jesuit offers nearly 100 clubs and activities based on student interest. See our website for current offerings.
Arts and Music Programs:
Regis Jesuit offers comprehensive fine and performing arts programs. See our website for full details.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Regis Jesuit offers many intramural and club sports programs. See our website for full details.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Grades: 9-12 | 929 students
3775 Grace Blvd
Littleton, CO 80126
(303)471-3000 8.5 9-12
- Denver Grades: 1-12 | 756 students
4400 E Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
(303)777-5161 8.6 1-12
- Denver Grades: 9-12 | 854 students
3601 S Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
(303)761-1764 12.6 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.