Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Denver Academy
- The Way YOU Learn Best
- DENVER ACADEMY CHANGES LIVES. Founded in 1972 on the maxim that students thrive when taught the way they learn best, Denver Academy (DA) is one of the top schools in the nation dedicated to teaching students with diverse learning styles, including dyslexia and ADD. Step on to our spacious campus and you`ll find an exceptional learning environment. The robust curriculum includes challenging academics, technology, multi-faceted arts programs, athletics, character development, and extra-curricular offerings. Hands-on learning, engaging field trips and cultural experiences enrich each student`s education. DA`s innovative approach to teaching is based on the balanced application of classroom management, information processing and academic literacy, and provides an education as distinctive as your child. Small class sizes of 12-14 students facilitate differentiated instruction. Flexible placement in several academic levels within each core subject, including Honors classes, allow faculty to teach to each student`s optimal level. Students excel in their strengths and are equipped to overcome their challenges. Within an environment of high expectations, paired with high levels of accountability and support, we help students realize their full potential. Denver Academy is unique in many ways, including the fact that the school offers rolling admissions. This allows DA to provide the right fit for students not thriving elsewhere and offer enrollment at DA throughout the year.
- Contact our Admissions Team for a one-on-one meeting by appointment or find out about our upcoming open houses here.
- Admissions: 303-777-5161
- Grades: 1 to 12
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 6:1
- Need-based financial aid available.
- Neighborhood: Denver University Hills, 4400 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO 80222
- Administration: 303-777-5870
Endorse Denver Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards