Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Denver Academy
- The Way YOU Learn Best
- DENVER ACADEMY CHANGES LIVES. Founded in 1972, Denver Academy (DA) believes that students thrive when taught the way they learn best. Denver Academy is one of the top schools in the nation dedicated to teaching students with varied learning profiles including dyslexia, ADHD, twice-exceptional students, and those with other learning challenges. Small classes of 12-14 students facilitate differentiated instruction. The 21-acre campus in Denver`s University Hills neighborhood is an exceptional learning environment. Denver Academy`s robust curriculum includes challenging academics, technology, arts programs, athletics, character development, and extracurricular offerings. Hands-on learning and cultural experiences enrich each student`s education. Denver Academy`s innovative approach is based on the balance of classroom management, information processing, and academic literacy. Flexible placement in several academic levels within each core subject allows faculty to teach to each student`s optimal level. At Denver Academy, students excel in their strengths and are equipped to overcome their challenges.
- Contact our Enrollment Team for a one-on-one meeting by appointment or find out about our upcoming open houses here.
- Enrollment: 303-777-5161;email@example.com
- Grades: 2 to 12
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 6:1
- Tuition: $33,400 (Grades 2-6); $36,100 (Grades 7-12)
- Need-based financial aid available.
- Neighborhood: Denver University Hills, 4400 E. Iliff Ave., Denver, CO 80222
- Administration: 303-777-5870
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Denver Academy cost?
Does Denver Academy offer a summer program?
What sports does Denver Academy offer?
What is Denver Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Denver Academy?
Endorse Denver Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards