Iliff Preschool, Kdgn, And School-age Summ
5.00 (2 reviews)
Iliff Preschool, Kdgn, And School-age Summ Photo #2 - Art lessons are taught once a week by Miss Lisa, our art instructor.
Iliff Preschool, Kdgn, And School-age Summ Photo #3 - Nothing cools us down on a hot day like water play.
Iliff Preschool, Kdgn, And School-age Summ Photo #4 - Another popular enrichment program which meets once a week is "Club Amigos".
- Located in SE Denver since 1963, Iliff Preschool, Kindergarten, and School-Age Summer Camp is proud to have been picked by Barry's Best in 5280 and was voted a Winner andTop 5 Preschool by Colorado Parent Magazine.
- The award winning kindergarten classroom is a real DC7 airplane, permanently grounded on site! Children ages 1-14 explore, discover and have fun while experiencing a love of learning from professional and experienced staff.
- Comprehensive curriculum spans nine disciplines: literacy, math, science, social studies, fine arts, health/safety, personal growth, physical movement, and technology. Popular enrichment classes include Spanish and dance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$325|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||325.00 weekly rate for post kindergarten summer camp|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,018|
|Tuition Notes||8:30-12:30 1018.00 monthly rate full day and extended care 270.00 weekly rate|
- Programs which follow NAEYC and NECPA criteria include Toddler nurseries, Preschool/extended day, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and Holiday and Summer School-Age Camps
Profile last updated:
Awarded winner 2018 in 2 categories by Colorado Parent Magazine: Winner in Childcare Center category and top 5 winner in Private School category.
- Posted by Administrator - Helen Andresen
My kid is very happy to go to school. We could see his communication and interaction improving .Thank you so much Miss Karen, Miss Gigi, and Mr.Jim.
- Posted by Parent - Kamal
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.