Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten
- Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten is a parent cooperative that honors childhood by supporting diverse families, and by educating children in a play-based environment, emphasizing the joy of discovery, creativity, wonder, and empowerment.
- At Montview, we celebrate the uniqueness of each child. We acknowledge that each child develops at an individual pace and in unique directions.
- We are committed to the development of a child's self esteem through child-directed cooperative play.
- We believe that play is a child's work and that all learning is experiential.
- Children learn by doing. Montview provides a warm, loving, creative and stimulating environment in which children can interact with materials and with each other.
- Children choose their own activities with a focus on process rather than product.
- Children are free to wonder, explore, create, make mistakes, question and repeat experiences from which they can make their own conclusions.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Iliff Preschool, Kdgn, And School-age Summ.
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.