Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten
- Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten is a parent cooperative that honors childhood by supporting diverse families, and by educating children in a play-based environment, emphasizing the joy of discovery, creativity, wonder, and empowerment.
- At Montview, we celebrate the uniqueness of each child. We acknowledge that each child develops at an individual pace and in unique directions.
- We are committed to the development of a child's self esteem through child-directed cooperative play.
- We believe that play is a child's work and that all learning is experiential.
- Children learn by doing. Montview provides a warm, loving, creative and stimulating environment in which children can interact with materials and with each other.
- Children choose their own activities with a focus on process rather than product.
- Children are free to wonder, explore, create, make mistakes, question and repeat experiences from which they can make their own conclusions.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Iliff Preschool, Kdgn, And School-age Summ.
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.