Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 195 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Montview Community Preschool and Kindergarten is a parent cooperative that honors childhood by supporting diverse families, and by educating children in a play-based environment, emphasizing the joy of discovery, creativity, wonder, and empowerment. At Montview, we celebrate the uniqueness of each child. We acknowledge that each child develops at an individual pace and in unique directions. We are committed to the development of a child's self esteem through child-directed cooperative play. We believe that play is a child's work and that all learning is experiential. Children learn by doing. Montview provides a warm, loving, creative and stimulating environment in which children can interact with materials and with each other. Children choose their own activities with a focus on process rather than product. Children are free to wonder, explore, create, make mistakes, question and repeat experiences from which they can make their own conclusions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montview Community Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards