Calvary Apostolic Academy
- The Purpose of is for Calvary Apostolic Academy to effectively fulfill the Christian school obligation by providing K-12 curriculum of unsurpassed quality, staff of the highest integrity, an atmosphere of Godly purity, and an environment of Biblical discipline and security.
- All this, while promoting "God-consciousness" in our children to extend into every facet of their lives.
- The Christian home, church, and school should form an educational tripod.
- All three need to work closely together to prepare students to live in this world and the next. When one leg of the tripod is not holding its weight, students suffer.
- Parents, Christian school staff members, and the church should make every effort to cooperate in the Biblical education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: NS-8 | 212 students
111 E 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
(646)410-2238 1625.5 NS-8
- Denver Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
(303)758-2003 1.6 2-12
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 241 students
1005 Yosemite Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303)340-2444 4.8 K-8
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 364 students
3959 E Iliff Ave
Denver, CO 80210
(303)757-1279 1.2 K-8
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.