Stanley British Primary School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- We welcome you to visit Stanley British Primary School, a unique independent school serving children from kindergarten through the 8th grade.
- We are a private institution with a public purpose focused on growing children who love to learn and who are prepared to make a positive difference in the world.
- At Stanley, your child’s education goes well beyond academics–our teachers and our instruction principles give your children the opportunity to reach their full potential academically, creatively, socially, emotionally and physically.
- We believe that when you embrace the whole child—all aspects of who they are as a person—the child is better able to learn and to flourish.
- We have a fundamental commitment to diversity at all levels within our school from staff recruitment and retention to board leadership and we continue to strive to ensure Stanley is a true reflection of our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,956|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance program available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Sara Stern|
|Admissions Associate||Anna Casey|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Field Hockey, Lacrosse,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 700 students
55 Clermont St
Denver, CO 80220
(303)399-8361 1.8 NS-8
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 241 students
1005 Yosemite Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303)340-2444 1 K-8
- Denver Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
(303)758-2003 4 2-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
(303)758-5900 4 PK-12
Two of our kids attended Stanley K-8. They are two very different kids, but navigated a big urban high school with so many assets honed at Stanley: Self-advocacy, independence, ability to collaborate. Great experience with teachers that really care!
- Posted by Parent - swt400
I am a student and it is an AWESOME school
- Posted by
Stanley is a special school with lots to offer students!
- Posted by Parent - Harry
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.