The Logan School for Creative Learning
- The Logan School for Creative Learning serving Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students located in the Lowry neighborhood of Denver. Logan was founded in 1989 by a dedicated group of teachers and parents as a member-owned, non-profit organization.
- The School was previously known as The Denver School for Gifted and Creative, in existence since 1981.
- The mission of The Logan School for Creative Learning is to provide an experience-based educational opportunity for gifted children of all backgrounds that allows each child to develop individually to his or her full potential.
- Our curriculum emphasizes experiential, individualized learning, using an array of the most successful education strategies available.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 4|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,650|
|Tuition Notes||The Logan School values and encourages socio-economic diversity and has a deep commitment to need-based financial aid. Please contact us for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Becky Godec|
|Admissions Associate||Erin Gomochak|
|Endowment Size||$3 million|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||MathCounts, School Newspaper, Theater, Yearbook|
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Admission process involves an application, a student questionnaire, teacher recommendations and cognitive testing and assessment. We strongly recommend coming to an information session or scheduling an individual tour to see the school in person. Please contact us for more information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 994 students
3800 S Pierce St
Denver, CO 80235
(303)986-1501 11.4 PK-12
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 331 students
1460 South Holly Street
Denver, CO 80222
(303)756-9441 3.4 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.