The Logan School for Creative Learning
- The Logan School for Creative Learning serving Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students located in the Lowry neighborhood of Denver. Logan was founded in 1989 by a dedicated group of teachers and parents as a member-owned, non-profit organization.
- The School was previously known as The Denver School for Gifted and Creative, in existence since 1981.
- The mission of The Logan School for Creative Learning is to provide an experience-based educational opportunity for gifted children of all backgrounds that allows each child to develop individually to his or her full potential.
- Our curriculum emphasizes experiential, individualized learning, using an array of the most successful education strategies available.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 4|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,650|
|Tuition Notes||The Logan School values and encourages socio-economic diversity and has a deep commitment to need-based financial aid. Please contact us for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Becky Godec|
|Admissions Associate||Erin Gomochak|
|Endowment Size||$3 million|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||MathCounts, School Newspaper, Theater, Yearbook|
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Admission process involves an application, a student questionnaire, teacher recommendations and cognitive testing and assessment. We strongly recommend coming to an information session or scheduling an individual tour to see the school in person. Please contact us for more information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 994 students
3800 S Pierce St
Denver, CO 80235
(303)986-1501 11.4 PK-12
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 331 students
1460 South Holly Street
Denver, CO 80222
(303)756-9441 3.4 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.