The Logan School for Creative Learning
Tel: (303) 340-2444
- The Logan School for Creative Learning serving Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students located in the Lowry neighborhood of Denver. Logan was founded in 1989 by a dedicated group of teachers and parents as a member-owned, non-profit organization.
- The School was previously known as The Denver School for Gifted and Creative, in existence since 1981.
- The mission of The Logan School for Creative Learning is to provide an experience-based educational opportunity for gifted children of all backgrounds that allows each child to develop individually to his or her full potential.
- Our curriculum emphasizes experiential, individualized learning, using an array of the most successful education strategies available.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 4|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,650|
|Tuition Notes||The Logan School values and encourages socio-economic diversity and has a deep commitment to need-based financial aid. Please contact us for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Becky Godec|
|Admissions Associate||Erin Gomochak|
|Endowment Size||$3 million|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||MathCounts, School Newspaper, Theater, Yearbook|
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Admission process involves an application, a student questionnaire, teacher recommendations and cognitive testing and assessment. We strongly recommend coming to an information session or scheduling an individual tour to see the school in person. Please contact us for more information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 1009 students
3800 S Pierce St
Denver, CO 80235
(303) 914-2513 11.4 PK-12
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 331 students
1460 South Holly Street
Denver, CO 80222
(303) 756-9441 3.4 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.