Montessori Children's House Of Denver - Stapleton
Montessori Children`s House of Denver (MCHD) is a private Montessori school for primary/preschool, elementary and middle school students.
MCHD was established in 1991 and is accredited by the American Montessori Society, AdvancED, and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.Our three campuses are located in three Denver-area neighborhoods: Mayfair, Park Hill and Stapleton.
Each campus offers unique features and provides varied outdoor learning, peace curriculum, expert staff, an open-door policy and a welcoming and nurturing environment where children can thrive.We have a strong commitment to helping your child develop a strong academic foundation, self and community awareness, and love of learning.
MCHD is not just a school; it`s an investment in your child`s future that will continue well beyond graduation.
Our curriculum paves the way for your child`s success in life.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Students: 152 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The newest campus to Montessori Childrens House of Denver, which opened in 2011, is the ideal learning environment for children of all ages. Rachel Averch, the schools founder, worked closely with architects and landscapers to design an inspiring campus in Denvers Stapleton neighborhood that specifically fosters Montessori education.There are window seats in each classroom, covered outdoor classroom porches and a naturescape playground. The schools large, well-stocked library is situated in the unique silo structure. Stapleton also features a geodesic dome, extensive gardens watered by rain chains, and a greenhouse where students can immerse themselves in agriculture, sustainability studies and gardening throughout the year.Stapleton features a 1:5 toddler-to-teacher ratio, 1:10 primary, 1:15 elementary, and 1:10 middle school student-to-teacher ratio, to ensure each child receives individualized attention.
Endorse Montessori Children's House Of Denver - Stapleton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.