International School of Denver
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
Ballet Class, Book Club, Chess Club, Choir, Coding Club, Cooking Club, Crochet Club, Debate Club, Destination Imagination, Diversity Club, Drumline, First Lego League, Girls on the Run, gymnastics, International Club, Language Clubs, LEGO Robotics Club, Math Clubs, Math Counts, Music, Photography Club, Radio Station, Recycling Club, STEM Club, Storytelling, Summer Camps, Yearbook Club, Yoga Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance, Drama, Flamenco, Plays and Musicals, Tae Kwon Do
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Club sports, Science Club
- Here, your children will transform from students to global citizens. We are a multicultural, multilingual school, welcoming children from age three through eighth grade into our inclusive, globally-minded community. Our approach uniquely combines French, Spanish, and Chinese (Mandarin)-immersion education with an interdisciplinary International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme in our sixth through eighth-grade middle school.
- Bilingualism is our foundation. Walk our halls and you will hear students and native-speaking faculty engaged in accredited curricula from France, China, Spain, and the IB. Research shows that bilinguals exhibit higher academic achievement in math, reading, and language usage; greater cognitive function; and are ultimately more effective communicators. Most importantly to us, language acquisition develops more compassionate and empathetic world citizens.
- Multiculturalism reigns and actions speak louder than words. Here, your family is part of a thriving international community. We shine brightest at our school-wide cultural events like our World Tea Fair, International Bash, and Night of the Tales, all of which enrich our learner and families` experiences and celebrate our diversity. We are also the only school in the Denver region that offers 5th-grade learners the opportunity to study abroad, in China, France, or Spain, where they are immersed in the cultures and communities of their target language programs. Our 8th-grade learners also spend 10 days in Costa Rica on an IB capstone service-learning trip each spring. We are proud of our racial, ethnic, cultural, religious, and socioeconomic diversity, all of which make ISDenver a true microcosm of the world. You belong here.
- To learn more and schedule a tour, visit isdenver.org/admissions, email email@example.com, or call 303-340-3647.
Endorse International School of Denver. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards