- Dedicated to excellence in education through independent study, using individually prescribed instructional and motivational systems, our program is designed to quickly improve a student's performance in every academic area.
- Students progress so rapidly that most who start below grade level are effectively doing superior work after one or two semesters.
- All courses include supplemental or enrichment materials so students can experience continuous challenge and success.
- We provide effective learning environments where students learn and practice procedures and skills of Accelerated Thinking while mastering required curriculum areas.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gifted, Talented, ADD, ADHD, Low Motivation, Anxiety, Asperger|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuititon varies based on lenght of enrollment as well as grade level. We offer different tuition rates for full-time, part-time and summer schools|
|Admissions Director||Jane Queen, Executive Director|
- Accelerated Schools exists to provide a unique and alternative approach to learning, emphasizing the following: Individualized learning based on each student's knowledge, skills, and circumstances A daily reward system to provide motivation A daily report card so that students and parents know where they stand Creating capable writers Creating readers with comprehension Introducing students to modern technology Creating an environment that minimizes distractions and significantly increases time-on-task in the classroom
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 1-12 | 756 students
4400 E Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
(303)777-5161 0.6 1-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
(303)758-5900 1.6 PK-12
- Denver Grades: K-12 | 172 students
6825 E Alameda Ave
Denver, CO 80224
(720)859-6806 3.1 K-12
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 699 students
55 Clermont St
Denver, CO 80220
(303)399-8361 2.8 NS-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.