- Dedicated to excellence in education through independent study, using individually prescribed instructional and motivational systems, our program is designed to quickly improve a student's performance in every academic area.
- Students progress so rapidly that most who start below grade level are effectively doing superior work after one or two semesters.
- All courses include supplemental or enrichment materials so students can experience continuous challenge and success.
- We provide effective learning environments where students learn and practice procedures and skills of Accelerated Thinking while mastering required curriculum areas.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gifted, Talented, ADD, ADHD, Low Motivation, Anxiety, Asperger|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuititon varies based on lenght of enrollment as well as grade level. We offer different tuition rates for full-time, part-time and summer schools|
|Admissions Director||Jane Queen, Executive Director|
- Accelerated Schools exists to provide a unique and alternative approach to learning, emphasizing the following: Individualized learning based on each student's knowledge, skills, and circumstances A daily reward system to provide motivation A daily report card so that students and parents know where they stand Creating capable writers Creating readers with comprehension Introducing students to modern technology Creating an environment that minimizes distractions and significantly increases time-on-task in the classroom
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DenverGrades: K-8 | 441 students
350 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80230
- DenverGrades: 1-12 | 756 students
4400 E Iliff Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
- DenverGrades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
- DenverGrades: NS-8 | 700 students
55 Clermont St
Denver, CO 80220
- Wheat RidgeGrades: K-12 | 19 students
4501 Parfet St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.