- Dedicated to excellence in education through independent study, using individually prescribed instructional and motivational systems, our program is designed to quickly improve a student's performance in every academic area.
- Students progress so rapidly that most who start below grade level are effectively doing superior work after one or two semesters.
- All courses include supplemental or enrichment materials so students can experience continuous challenge and success.
- We provide effective learning environments where students learn and practice procedures and skills of Accelerated Thinking while mastering required curriculum areas.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gifted, Talented, ADD, ADHD, Low Motivation, Anxiety, Asperger|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuititon varies based on lenght of enrollment as well as grade level. We offer different tuition rates for full-time, part-time and summer schools|
|Admissions Director||Jane Queen, Executive Director|
- Accelerated Schools exists to provide a unique and alternative approach to learning, emphasizing the following: Individualized learning based on each student's knowledge, skills, and circumstances A daily reward system to provide motivation A daily report card so that students and parents know where they stand Creating capable writers Creating readers with comprehension Introducing students to modern technology Creating an environment that minimizes distractions and significantly increases time-on-task in the classroom
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 458 students
350 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303)360-0803 4 K-8
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 700 students
55 Clermont St
Denver, CO 80220
(303)399-8361 2.8 NS-8
- Wheat Ridge Grades: K-12 | 19 students
4501 Parfet St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
(303)271-0525 11.6 K-12
- Englewood Grades: 6-12 | 62 students
2700 S Zuni Street
Englewood, CO 80110
(303)783-0137 3.7 6-12
- Denver Grades: K-12 | 172 students
6825 E Alameda Ave
Denver, CO 80224
(720)859-6806 3.1 K-12
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.