Most Precious Blood School
- Most Precious Blood School is a private catholic school of the Archdiocese of Denver serving the surrounding communities in Denver.
- The faculty and staff of Most Precious Blood Catholic School strive to create an environment for the development of a personal journey of faith that leads to the commitment of a love and trust in God.
- We challenge students to make sound judgments based on Gospel Values.
- Our school is prayerful and encourages a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The faculty and staff believe that Catholic education begins with the family.
- We support the parents as primary educators, who nourish values deeply human and spiritual.
- We believe each student is a valued member of the community.
- Teachers and staff facilitate a safe and accepting environment where students are encouraged to be involved in the learning process.
- Our school is centered on the growth and development of each person.
- Our vision is one of challenging academic standards which promote the building of a foundation to foster a lifetime of learning.
- Most Precious Blood School is accredited through the North Central Association.
- The school consists of an Elementary and Junior High encompassing all grades from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- A pre- school program is offered in conjunction with the Early Learning Center.
- Located on the same site as the Church, Parish Center, and Early Learning Center, the school is an integral part of the Parish.
- We create a learning environment where our students excel in mind and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
(303)758-2003 0.4 2-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
(303)758-5900 1.2 PK-12
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 241 students
1005 Yosemite Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303)340-2444 4.9 K-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.