Most Precious Blood School
- Most Precious Blood School is a private catholic school of the Archdiocese of Denver serving the surrounding communities in Denver.
- The faculty and staff of Most Precious Blood Catholic School strive to create an environment for the development of a personal journey of faith that leads to the commitment of a love and trust in God.
- We challenge students to make sound judgments based on Gospel Values.
- Our school is prayerful and encourages a strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The faculty and staff believe that Catholic education begins with the family.
- We support the parents as primary educators, who nourish values deeply human and spiritual.
- We believe each student is a valued member of the community.
- Teachers and staff facilitate a safe and accepting environment where students are encouraged to be involved in the learning process.
- Our school is centered on the growth and development of each person.
- Our vision is one of challenging academic standards which promote the building of a foundation to foster a lifetime of learning.
- Most Precious Blood School is accredited through the North Central Association.
- The school consists of an Elementary and Junior High encompassing all grades from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
- A pre- school program is offered in conjunction with the Early Learning Center.
- Located on the same site as the Church, Parish Center, and Early Learning Center, the school is an integral part of the Parish.
- We create a learning environment where our students excel in mind and spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||364 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 2-12 | 30 students
2160 South Cook Street
Denver, CO 80210
(303)758-2003 0.4 2-12
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
(303)758-5900 1.2 PK-12
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 241 students
1005 Yosemite Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303)340-2444 4.9 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.