Meet your child's future teacher. We have long term, fun, loving people dedicated to your child's early education. Our family cannot wait for you to join us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our school. We are confident that when you come in to meet our dedicated staff, you will know that this is the school for your family. With our large classrooms and playgrounds your child will have the best experience to explore the world they live in. With our open door policy we love to have you stop by any time of day to share in all the fun learning experiences that happen throughout the entire day. You are always welcome here and our staff is always here for your family's needs.
- The Denver KinderCare knows that children's healthy and safety are just as important as their early education. We pride ourselves on our weekly health and safety checks from our health and safety coordinator. Not only are we looking at things in the building for safety issues, but we also practice emergency drills monthly. The safety of the children is always the first and foremost concern for all the staff. All doors are locked in the building along with our keypad for parents' entry. We require picture identification for all other people who parents have permitted in picking up their child and will escort them through the process of our signing in-and-out procedures, and into the classrooms. We want to ensure that the families have a healthy, happy, and safe experience with us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Denver county CCAP (subsidy) for children two years and older only (no infants/toddlers); Center is a provider of the Denver Preschool Program
Endorse Denver KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.