Meet your child's future teacher. We have long term, fun, loving people dedicated to your child's early education. Our family cannot wait for you to join us.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our school. We are confident that when you come in to meet our dedicated staff, you will know that this is the school for your family. With our large classrooms and playgrounds your child will have the best experience to explore the world they live in. With our open door policy we love to have you stop by any time of day to share in all the fun learning experiences that happen throughout the entire day. You are always welcome here and our staff is always here for your family's needs.
- The Denver KinderCare knows that children's healthy and safety are just as important as their early education. We pride ourselves on our weekly health and safety checks from our health and safety coordinator. Not only are we looking at things in the building for safety issues, but we also practice emergency drills monthly. The safety of the children is always the first and foremost concern for all the staff. All doors are locked in the building along with our keypad for parents' entry. We require picture identification for all other people who parents have permitted in picking up their child and will escort them through the process of our signing in-and-out procedures, and into the classrooms. We want to ensure that the families have a healthy, happy, and safe experience with us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Denver county CCAP (subsidy) for children two years and older only (no infants/toddlers); Center is a provider of the Denver Preschool Program
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Denver KinderCare?
The application deadline for Denver KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Denver KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.