Highlands Ranch Learning Center
- At Highlands Ranch Learning Center, We recognize this and encourage your child's creativity and unique personality at all of our centers.
- Our experienced and qualified teachers create loving, supportive classroom environments to meet the needs of every child.
- Activities are adapted to meet the young child's growing curiosity and language development is encouraged in an environment rich with music, books and conversation with the little ones.
- As children become more independent, our programs reflect the need for cognitive growth.
- We incorporate the acclaimed Core Knowledge Curriculum in our Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Private Kindergarten programs which helps to ensure the children's readiness to enter elementary school through advanced lessons in academic skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Grades: K-8 | 98 students
1510 E Phillips Ave
Littleton, CO 80122
(720)468-0464 0.8 K-8
- Littleton Grades: PK-K | 183 students
8997 S Broadway
Littleton, CO 80129
(303)471-9290 0.8 PK-K
- Littleton Grades: PK-K | 135 students
9055 Ridgeline Blvd
Littleton, CO 80129
(303)346-4800 1.1 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.