Humanex Academy is a private, accredited, independent middle and high school
Our supportive environment allows students to be themselves and to truly thrive within a school environment
Our teachers meet students where they are academically and appropriately challenge each student at an individual level.
Our students engage in accesible and creative content that allows them to build successes and skills for the future. Accommodations are built into every classroom
Our neurodiverse student population consists of students who have been diagnosed with or thought to have ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Twice-Exceptional (2e) learning, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and other unique needs.
Our program is the only one of this kind in the Denver metro area.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 35 students
- Yearly Tuition: $26,800
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Variety of learning challenges, Twice Exceptional (2e), Autism Spectrum, or struggling in traditional academic setting because of a mood or anxiety disorder
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Humanex Academy has an open enrollment policy and tuition is pro-rated depending on the student's start date.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Learning Environment tailored by grade level to maximize academic learning to life/career skills
- Social/Emotional growth embeded into the entire program to maximize individual development and skills
- Experiential Learning Programs provide in-depth classroom experiences, field trips to enhance learning, internship opportunities for professional experience, and extended travel opportunities to gain a better understanding of the world
- Transitional Planning to help plan for next steps in both an academic and personal path during a student's time at Humanex and beyond
Profile last updated: 07/21/2021
This has been a great fit for our son, who has severely suffered from anxiety at school. The teachers and administrators are so caring and create a safe, calm learning environment. Our son is finally thriving at school, and our family is thrilled to have found Humanex Academy.
Endorse Humanex Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
Choosing Schools: Reach, Match and Safe Schools
Always answer this question honestly: what is the school looking for? Is my child a match for their requirements? This article shows you how to get that important match right.
Don't Just Look at Price!
Identifying schools which fit your requirements includes dealing with paying for that education. But don't just look at price.