- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 95 students
- Yearly Tuition: $32,500
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Early, Gardening Club, Girls on the Run, Homework, LEGO, Science Club, Sewing Club, Sports Club, StudentCouncil, Variety
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Rock Climbing, Ski
- For over five decades, Havern School has nurtured neurodiverse learners, supporting their academic and social-emotional well-being through specialized, small group instruction and integrated therapies.
- Our students range from ages 5 to 14 years and are offered an intimate 4:1 student-to-staff ratio, master teachers, engaged occupational therapists, speech/language pathologists, and psychologists. Together, this collaborative team tailors a comprehensive program of daily intervention services for your unique child so that they can reach their full potential and feel confident in the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Havern School cost?
What sports does Havern School offer?
When is the application deadline for Havern School?
Endorse Havern School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards