Vertical Skills Academy
- VSA is a Cool School - 9 News - 10/16/20189 News chose Vertical Skills Academy as a COOL SCHOOL because we're the only school that specifically caters education to students with Dyslexia.
Vertical Skills Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Vertical Skills Academy strives to maintain a well-defined student body in order to provide focused instruction, enhance social-emotional learning, and maximize learning opportunities. As every child has a unique history and learning profile with individual strengths and weaknesses which broadly impact learning, VSA follows strict enrollment guidelines to ensure success for all students and staff.
- The enrollment process includes discussions with parents, students, current teachers, and additional interventionists combined with ample data to ensure our program is suited to meet a child's academic, social, and emotional needs
- We are a community that strives to support families through our educational programming, outreach, and advocacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Vertical Skills Academy cost?
Vertical Skills Academy's tuition is approximately $24,325 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Vertical Skills Academy?
The acceptance rate of Vertical Skills Academy is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 90%. Vertical Skills Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Colorado with low acceptance rates.
What is Vertical Skills Academy's ranking?
Vertical Skills Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for: Lowest average acceptance rates and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Vertical Skills Academy?
The application deadline for Vertical Skills Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Vertical Skills Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards