Denver Christian School
- Top Ranked CO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 555 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Denver Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
Academics and Faculty
(Neat, clean and in good repair)
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Engineering Club, National Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- Denver Christian School is a preschool through high school college preparatory Christian school serving the entire Denver metro area. DC is committed to educating 21st century students, encouraging them to grow in their own strengths, uniqueness and talents.
- Since 1916, Denver Christian School has been educating children: mind, body and spirit. The preschool through high school program focus has always been inspired from the Lord who said "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." OUR MISSION
- To inspire and equip students of Christian families to engage the world with Christ`s transforming power and love.
- At Denver Christian, we aspire to educate students in a diverse, faith-based community. DC nurtures and develops students` personal gifts and prepared them to engage the world as leaders. Our faculty and staff guide students through a process of learning that focuses on knowledge enriched with the arts, technology, athletics, and is rooted in our Christian perspective on education.
- Denver Christian School nurtures the individual student. Encouraging students to grow in their own strengths, uniqueness and talents.
- Denver Christian continues to be a clear leader in the Denver-area market for private education value and excellence.
- We believe that God is excellent and so therefore we strive for excellence in all that we do.
Endorse Denver Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards