Let Denver Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Complete an ApplicationApplying is easy with our Online Application Process. An application fee of $25 per student is required upon submission.NOTE: Please donotbegin an application if you have already attended Denver Christian in the past.
- Contact Carrie Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org re-enroll. Teacher RecommendationsWe love to hear from your student`s current teachers.
- Recommendations from their current Math and English teachers (High School and Middle School) or classroom teacher (Elementary School) will be requested through our online application.
- Transcripts and Qualifying DocumentsPlease submit official transcripts and copies of a birth certificate and immunization records to our Director of Admissions.
- Schedule Testing (K-12)A "readiness" test is part of the application process. Testing for Kindergarten students costs $25, and testing for grades 1-12 (MAP testing) is $150 (the MAP testing fee for grades 1-12 is applied toward tuition upon enrollment).
- If your student has taken the MAP test in the past 6 months, please submit those results and additional MAP testing may not be necessary.
- Payment must be made at the time of testing. Please contact our Director of Admissions to schedule testing at your earliest convenience.
- Schedule a Final InterviewWe are excited to get together with you! Please contact our Director of Admissions to schedule a final interview.
- EnrollOnce all of your information has been submitted during the application process, the final step is completing the enrollment packet which includes a signed enrollment agreement and submission of your enrollment fee.