Faith Christian Academy - Elementary School
- The purpose of Faith Christian Academy is to provide a comprehensive education, inspired by a biblical, spirit-filled worldview, building Godly character.
- FCA's desire is to enable students to pursue wisdom and build Godly character as they grow in their relationship with Jesus The purpose of Faith Christian Academy is to provide a comprehensive education, inspired by a biblical, spirit-filled worldview, building Godly character.
- FCA's desire is to enable students to pursue wisdom and build Godly character as they grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- This web site includes information designed to clearly communicate FCA's vision, goals, programs and activities.
- The mission of Faith Christian Academy's Development Department is to identify and secure resources that enable the school to offer exceptional educational opportunities for children within a supportive, Christ centered environment.
- We rely on the generosity of alumni, parents, grandparents, friends, corporations and foundations to meet our financial goals and enhance the growth and development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||1151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arvada Grades: NS-12 | 1035 students
4890 Carr Street
Arvada, CO 80002
(303)424-7310 3 NS-12
- Buena Vista Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
518 S San Juan Ave
Buena Vista, CO 81211
(719)395-6046 86 PK-8
- Denver Grades: 4-12 | 51 students
1501 Albion St
Denver, CO 80220
(720)881-3416 11.5 4-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.