Faith Christian Academy - Elementary School
- The purpose of Faith Christian Academy is to provide a comprehensive education, inspired by a biblical, spirit-filled worldview, building Godly character.
- FCA's desire is to enable students to pursue wisdom and build Godly character as they grow in their relationship with Jesus The purpose of Faith Christian Academy is to provide a comprehensive education, inspired by a biblical, spirit-filled worldview, building Godly character.
- FCA's desire is to enable students to pursue wisdom and build Godly character as they grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- This web site includes information designed to clearly communicate FCA's vision, goals, programs and activities.
- The mission of Faith Christian Academy's Development Department is to identify and secure resources that enable the school to offer exceptional educational opportunities for children within a supportive, Christ centered environment.
- We rely on the generosity of alumni, parents, grandparents, friends, corporations and foundations to meet our financial goals and enhance the growth and development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||1151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arvada Grades: NS-12 | 1035 students
4890 Carr Street
Arvada, CO 80002
(303)424-7310 3 NS-12
- Buena Vista Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
518 S San Juan Ave
Buena Vista, CO 81211
(719)395-6046 86 PK-8
- Denver Grades: 4-12 | 51 students
1501 Albion St
Denver, CO 80220
(720)881-3416 11.5 4-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.