Faith Christian Academy - Elementary School
- The purpose of Faith Christian Academy is to provide a comprehensive education, inspired by a biblical, spirit-filled worldview, building Godly character.
- FCA's desire is to enable students to pursue wisdom and build Godly character as they grow in their relationship with Jesus The purpose of Faith Christian Academy is to provide a comprehensive education, inspired by a biblical, spirit-filled worldview, building Godly character.
- FCA's desire is to enable students to pursue wisdom and build Godly character as they grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- This web site includes information designed to clearly communicate FCA's vision, goals, programs and activities.
- The mission of Faith Christian Academy's Development Department is to identify and secure resources that enable the school to offer exceptional educational opportunities for children within a supportive, Christ centered environment.
- We rely on the generosity of alumni, parents, grandparents, friends, corporations and foundations to meet our financial goals and enhance the growth and development of our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||1151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arvada Grades: NS-12 | 1035 students
4890 Carr Street
Arvada, CO 80002
(303)424-7310 3 NS-12
- Buena Vista Grades: PK-8 | 116 students
518 S San Juan Ave, Po Box 1243
Buena Vista, CO 81211
(719)395-6046 86 PK-8
- Denver Grades: 4-12 | 51 students
1501 Albion St
Denver, CO 80220
(720)881-3416 11.5 4-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.