Arvada West KinderCare
We would like to introduce our staff here at Arvada West KinderCare.
We take pride in the quality care that we provide.
We believe that Early Childhood Development is crucial to the future success of your children.
Our staff is highly trained through continuing education. We realize that Early Childhood Education is always evolving and we stay on top of the latest theories and practices.
Per State of Colorado and KinderCare's high standards, all of our staff members have at least 2 years of experience working with children and at least 2 courses related to the field.
Lucky for us, we have been so very blessed with highly motivated and knowledgeable people!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Arvada West KinderCare! We are very excited to meet you! If you are looking for quality childcare and a family oriented atmosphere, look no further. Dana, our Center Director, and Janice, our Assistant Director, have both been in the Early Childhood industry for many years. Their goal is meet the needs of children and families during these precious years. If you would like to set up a time to speak or take tour, please call 303-422-9232 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our school is on consistent lock-down. No one can enter our building without a code. Our staff is highly trained in First Aid, CPR and Universal Precautions. We run fire and tornado drills monthly and we are prepared for any crisis. Your child is our number one concern, therefore we do not release your child to anyone without authorization. See more details upon enrollment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Jefferson County CCAP--Full-time enrollments only and no infants!
Endorse Arvada West KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.