We would like to introduce our staff here at Arvada West KinderCare.
We take pride in the quality care that we provide.
We believe that Early Childhood Development is crucial to the future success of your children.
Our staff is highly trained through continuing education. We realize that Early Childhood Education is always evolving and we stay on top of the latest theories and practices.
Per State of Colorado and KinderCare's high standards, all of our staff members have at least 2 years of experience working with children and at least 2 courses related to the field.
Lucky for us, we have been so very blessed with highly motivated and knowledgeable people!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Arvada West KinderCare! We are very excited to meet you! If you are looking for quality childcare and a family oriented atmosphere, look no further. Dana, our Center Director, and Janice, our Assistant Director, have both been in the Early Childhood industry for many years. Their goal is meet the needs of children and families during these precious years. If you would like to set up a time to speak or take tour, please call 303-422-9232 or email them at email@example.com.
- Our school is on consistent lock-down. No one can enter our building without a code. Our staff is highly trained in First Aid, CPR and Universal Precautions. We run fire and tornado drills monthly and we are prepared for any crisis. Your child is our number one concern, therefore we do not release your child to anyone without authorization. See more details upon enrollment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Jefferson County CCAP--Full-time enrollments only and no infants!
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Arvada West KinderCare?
The application deadline for Arvada West KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Arvada West KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.