The teachers and staff at West Woods KinderCare truly make the difference! We pride ourselves on our dedication to our children and our families.
Our team of child development experts have over 175 years experience in the field of early childhood education.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential or Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education or elementary education.
We strive for excellence in education and we have a passion for teaching and caring for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to West Woods KinderCare in Arvada, Colorado. We truly believe that our school is the best! Our dedicated team have a passion for educating and nurturing children. The environment we provide is inviting, stimulating, safe, secure and clean. We are extremely proud of our national accreditation through NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children). We would love for you to join our family. Please contact us to set up a tour today!
- West Woods KinderCare is a safe, clean environment with a keypad entry, gated playground area and a staff trained in CPR, First Aid and Universal Precautions.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- No subsidies accepted, including NACCRRA.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are West Woods KinderCare often compared to?
West Woods KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Arvada West KinderCare by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for West Woods KinderCare?
The application deadline for West Woods KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse West Woods KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.