- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Cornerstone Montessori School was founded in March of 1983, with the goal of providing children with the most nurturing Montessori education available. Cornerstone Montessori School is a non-sectarian, non-discriminatory private school located in unincorporated Jefferson County, Colorado, twenty minutes west of Denver. Our children enjoy beautiful, natural surroundings with an abundance of wildlife and opportunities for outdoor experiences. The staff of Cornerstone Montessori School follow the teachings of Maria Montessori by embracing the uniqueness and potential of each child and member of our community. As the role of adult is always evolving, we promise to create an environment, which nurtures the development of compassion, imagination, respect, trust, honesty, and kindness. Our commitment is to guide children in a loving, playful, joyful, warm, safe environment, which requires us to be prepared, present, whole and accountable. Cornerstone Montessori School's purpose is to provide quality Early Childhood Education (ECE) utilizing the Montessori method. Children in a Montessori environment learn through active discovery rather than through passive reception. All of our teachers have received specialized training in the Montessori method, which includes teachings, observations, and materials developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, as well as training in ECE. Our staff commits to each family enrolled in the school to support the discovery and development of the greatest potential within each child.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cornerstone Montessori?
Endorse Cornerstone Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards