Beth Eden Baptist School
Tel: (303) 232-2313
- The mission of Beth Eden Baptist School is to develop Christian character, provide solid academics, and prepare students for life situations.
- Beth Eden Baptist School will facilitate the education of all students to their fullest potential in a caring Christian atmosphere of educational excellence.
- The motto of Beth Eden Baptist School is "Educational excellence in a caring Christian atmosphere." You'll find our school provides a setting where each child is valued and challenged to achieve their fullest potential.
- Our curriculum is Biblically based and we are committed to continued evaluation and improvement.
- We emphasize academic excellence, discipline, respect for authority, development of Christian character, and practical application of Biblical principles.
- At Beth Eden, you will find small classes and individual attention.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?