Beth Eden Baptist School
- The mission of Beth Eden Baptist School is to develop Christian character, provide solid academics, and prepare students for life situations.
- Beth Eden Baptist School will facilitate the education of all students to their fullest potential in a caring Christian atmosphere of educational excellence.
- The motto of Beth Eden Baptist School is "Educational excellence in a caring Christian atmosphere." You'll find our school provides a setting where each child is valued and challenged to achieve their fullest potential.
- Our curriculum is Biblically based and we are committed to continued evaluation and improvement.
- We emphasize academic excellence, discipline, respect for authority, development of Christian character, and practical application of Biblical principles.
- At Beth Eden, you will find small classes and individual attention.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.