Belleview Christian School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked CO School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 443 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,150
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Belleview Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Robotics, Sports Teams, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Speech & Drama, Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Outdoor Education Retreat -- Middle School, Spiritual Life Retreat - Secondary
- The mission of Belleview Christian School is to glorify God by assisting the family and church to prepare students to develop academically, socially, and spiritually within the context of a personal and growing relationship with Christ. In addition to promoting a growing personal relationship with Christ, Belleview will promote the core values of trust, respect, honor, and responsibility among its students.
- "Learning-To Please Him!" Colossians 1:10 is Belleview`s theme verse. This includes excellence in academics, on the playground, in competition, in the family, and in the world. As educators and parents, it is our responsibility to model and teach the biblical lifestyle. Over 40 dual credit courses are available in our Secondary school.our high academic standards are centered on a Christian worldview. Our students do exceptionally well at standardized testing, typically one to two grade levels or more above their public school counterparts.
- We are one of the lowest tuition rates in the Denver area. We offer tuition assistance to those that qualify. For childcare, we take CCAP (Colorado Childcare Assistance Program).In order to encourage loyalty and a long-term partnerships with our families, we initiated a plan to reward families for committing to Belleview The Longer You Stay, the Less You Pay! Despite annual tuition increases, families who re-enroll in February for the following school year lock in their tuition rates based on the rate sheets of the year they locked in, saving hundreds of dollars during your family`s time at Belleview!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Belleview Christian School cost?
Belleview Christian School's tuition is approximately $5,150 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Belleview Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Belleview Christian School is 90%, which is equal to the national average of 90%.
Does Belleview Christian School offer a summer program?
Yes, Belleview Christian School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Belleview Christian School offer?
Belleview Christian School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Belleview Christian School's ranking?
Belleview Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for: Largest student body and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Belleview Christian School?
The application deadline for Belleview Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Belleview Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards