Holy Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Trinity School, an educational ministry of Holy Trinity Parish, exists to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and head of the church.
- Holy Trinity School bases its educational program on God's revealed truth and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Through a safe, loving and giving school environment, all children will be challenged to develop the full potential to which God is calling each of them, through encouragement of independent thinking, creativity, and academic excellence.
- By faith in Jesus, to proclaim and mirror the good news in all aspects of life through liturgy, sacraments, education and corporal works of mercy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: K-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)439-9522 7.1 K-12
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 8.7 9-12
Great staff, wonderful programs
- Posted by Parent - Brogy
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.