Holy Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Trinity School, an educational ministry of Holy Trinity Parish, exists to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and head of the church.
- Holy Trinity School bases its educational program on God's revealed truth and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Through a safe, loving and giving school environment, all children will be challenged to develop the full potential to which God is calling each of them, through encouragement of independent thinking, creativity, and academic excellence.
- By faith in Jesus, to proclaim and mirror the good news in all aspects of life through liturgy, sacraments, education and corporal works of mercy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: K-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)439-9522 7.1 K-12
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303)400-1411 8.7 9-12
- Denver Grades: NS-8 | 143 students
2341 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80229
(303)288-2159 3.6 NS-8
Great staff, wonderful programs
- Posted by Parent - Brogy
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.