Holy Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (303) 427-5632
- Holy Trinity School, an educational ministry of Holy Trinity Parish, exists to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and head of the church.
- Holy Trinity School bases its educational program on God's revealed truth and the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Through a safe, loving and giving school environment, all children will be challenged to develop the full potential to which God is calling each of them, through encouragement of independent thinking, creativity, and academic excellence.
- By faith in Jesus, to proclaim and mirror the good news in all aspects of life through liturgy, sacraments, education and corporal works of mercy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: NS-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 439-9522 7.1 NS-12
- Broomfield Grades: 9-12 | 642 students
5195 W 144th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80023
(303) 410-1411 8.7 9-12
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
2341 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80229
(303) 288-2159 3.6 PK-8
Great staff, wonderful programs
- Posted by Parent - Brogy
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.