Hyland Christian School
- Hyland Christian School Is an independent school ministering to Christian families with children kindergarten age through the 12th grade.
- The primary purpose of the school is to aid Christian parents who have come to realize their parental responsibility before God to "train up their children in the way they should go" and to educate their children in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord.
- It is our desire to see a child reach his full potential spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and academically.
- In an often chaotic and confused world, Hyland Christian School offers a safe, moral, and disciplined environment in which students may excel academically, personally, socially, and spiritually.
- Because we believe that each of these qualities is founded in the nature of God, we seek to instill within our students a knowledge and understanding of God's will as revealed to us in the Bible.
- Because the home is the primary training ground mandated by God, we encourage and support parental responsibility and involvement in the education of their children.
- Academic excellence coupled with a demanding curriculum is taught from a Godly perspective.
- This has served the school well. ABeka and Bob Jones curriculum emphasize a Christian perspective in all subjects.
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Broomfield Grades: NS-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)439-9522 4 NS-12
- Broomfield Grades: PK-12 | 132 students
11500 Sheridan Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)438-1260 2.1 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.