Hyland Christian School
- Hyland Christian School Is an independent school ministering to Christian families with children kindergarten age through the 12th grade.
- The primary purpose of the school is to aid Christian parents who have come to realize their parental responsibility before God to "train up their children in the way they should go" and to educate their children in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord.
- It is our desire to see a child reach his full potential spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and academically.
- In an often chaotic and confused world, Hyland Christian School offers a safe, moral, and disciplined environment in which students may excel academically, personally, socially, and spiritually.
- Because we believe that each of these qualities is founded in the nature of God, we seek to instill within our students a knowledge and understanding of God's will as revealed to us in the Bible.
- Because the home is the primary training ground mandated by God, we encourage and support parental responsibility and involvement in the education of their children.
- Academic excellence coupled with a demanding curriculum is taught from a Godly perspective.
- This has served the school well. ABeka and Bob Jones curriculum emphasize a Christian perspective in all subjects.
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BroomfieldGrades: K-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
- BrightonGrades: PK-12 | 230 students
13100 East 144th Avenue
Brighton, CO 80601
- BroomfieldGrades: PK-11 | 201 students
11500 Sheridan Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80020
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.