Tennyson Center For Children At Cch
- Tennyson Center For Children At Cch serves 78 students in grades Kindergarten-11.
- The student:teacher of Tennyson Center For Children At Cch is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 1-7 | 42 students
4159 Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80211
(303)458-7220 1.1 1-7
- Englewood Grades: PK-12 | 34 students
2303 E Dartmouth Ave
Englewood, CO 80113
(303)758-7171 8.1 PK-12
- Decatur Grades: 1-12 | 6 students
189 Sams St Suite A-1
Decatur, GA 30030
(678)973-0483 1217.8 1-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.