Vista Ridge Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (303) 828-4944
- Vista Ridge Academy is a private Christian Preschool-8 school committed to helping students grow beyond STEM through academics, arts, physical activity, service, spiritual growth and technology.
- Vista Ridge Academy provides wholistic Christ-centered elementary education, encouraging children to think creatively and critically, problem-solve and explore, collaborate with others, and develop strong character in accordance with our core values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,700|
|Tuition Notes||See school website for financial information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Choir, Strings Ensemble, Strings of the Rockies
- At Vista Ridge Academy we believe that a relationship with Jesus is the foundation of all our other relationships; and a desire to live for the glory of God inspires us to do our best in all our pursuits. Weekly chapels provide our students with a valuable time of worship and instruction in God's word that serves to build upon that important foundation.
- Small student-to-teacher ratios provide maximum opportunity for individualized instruction in our classrooms. Our experienced faculty are dedicated not only to the academic growth of our students, but also to the development of important life skills.
- We believe that the arts play a crucial role in building strong minds. In addition to weekly music and art classes, Vista Ridge offers the opportunity for students to participate in band, choir and Strings of the Rockies, sponsored in part by Avista Adventist Hospital, which provides violin instruction for all of our students in grades 1-6.
- Partnerships are important to us. Whether with our constituent churches, fellow Adventist schools, or local organizations, students and faculty actively seek ways to volunteer, serve and get involved. Students develop close friendships through these activities which reach out to their own communities and beyond.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: PK-10 | 38 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
(303) 659-1223 10.5 PK-10
- Loveland Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
300 42nd St SW
Loveland, CO 80537
(970) 667-5592 24.1 9-12
- Calhoun Grades: PK-8 | 111 students
450 Academy Dr Sw
Calhoun, GA 30701
(706) 629-1578 1161.3 PK-8
Last year we enrolled our son in Kindergarten at Vista Ridge Academy. We were thrilled to find a thriving fine arts program and even spanish emersion program in the Kindergarten program! The teachers are committed to their students but more importantly, the teachers are committed to sharing Jesus. We couldn't be happier with our choice of school. This year we will have two of our kids attending as they have recently opened a Pre-K program.
- Posted by Parent - info
We have a one in Kindergarten and one in 2nd grade at Vista Ridge Academy. We LOVE it. Great school.
- Posted by Parent - james
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?