John L Coble Elementary School
Tel: (706) 629-1578
- John L. Coble Elementary School is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network.
- The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary schools, high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
- The John L. Coble Elementary School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The John L. Coble Elementary School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
- We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Loveland Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
300 42nd St SW
Loveland, CO 80537
(970) 667-5592 1170.5 9-12
- Collegedale Grades: NS-5 | 280 students
4855 College Drive E
Collegedale, TN 37315
(423) 396-2122 40.8 NS-5
- Collegedale Grades: 6-8 | 196 students
4856 College Dr. E
Collegedale, TN 37315
(423) 396-3020 40.8 6-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.