Use the table below to browse notable alumni from private schools around the United States.
Private School Alumni Directory:
Famous Private School Alumni (Georgia):
Notable School Alumni (Sample)
- Larry Mize '76 - 1987 Masters champion
- Sen. Jon Ossoff '99 - US Senator from Georgia (2021-present)
- Gov. S. Ernest Vandiver Jr. ('36) - Former Gov. of Georgia
- Cy Twombly ('47) - Contemporary artist whose work can be found in the Guggenheim, the National Gallery of Art, and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Dr. John Ochsner ('44) - International medical leader, who has served in many prominent roles including President of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and President of The International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Stephen D. Potts ('34) - Served as Director of the Office of Government Ethics under President George H.W. Bush and President William Jefferson Clinton.
- Tom Cousins ('48) - Founder of Cousins Properties Inc.
- Will Muschamp ('90) - Head Football Coach, University of Florida
- James L. Dickey III ('42) - American poet, novelist, critic, athlete, and hunter with bow and arrow; best-known from his novel
- Jennifer Wysocki ('90) - Emmy award-winning producer, creator and current host of television's
- Elson Floyd ('74) - President of Washington State University
- Robert Hughley - Research Georgia Tech
- Mirari Williams - Engineering Georgia Southern
- Artis Collins - Education Paine College
- Stephon Broughton - Education Georgia State
- Sintrell Bryant - Petroleum Engineering
- Lyric West - Forensic Science
- Melody West - Social Worker
- Cameron Brewer - Journalist
- Ronald Mcullough - Biological Science
- Deion Glover - Atlanta Hawks Player
- Tyler Hubbard - Country Music Artist
- Shane Kimbrough '85 - NASA astronaut
- Grant Haley '14 - NFL player
- Wes Gordon '05 - Creative director of Carolina Herrera
- Christine Lakin '97 - Actress and director
- Richmond Wrinkle - He is an Assistant District Attorney for Georgia.
- Collin McHugh '05 - Major League Baseball pitcher, currently with the Atlanta Braves, 2017 World Series champion with the Houston Astros
- Garrett Whitlock '15 - Major League Baseball pitcher, Boston Red Sox
- John Crist - Comedian
- Andy Hull - Lead singer of indie rock band "Manchester Orchestra"
- John Bassett - Bassett Furniture
- Ira Middleberg (1966) - Attorney, Middleberg, Riddle & Gianna - New Orleans
- Luis Proenza (1962) - President, University of Akron
- Governor Felix Gonzales Canto - State of Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Tommy Prothro (1938) - former coach with the LA Rams and San Diego Chargers
- ADM. David McDonald (1924) - former U.S. Chief of Naval Operations (1963-1967)
- Judge E.J. Salcines - Retired Judge, Florida Appellate Court
- Mike Neveaux - Retired Chief Pilot, Los Angeles Police Dept. Air Support Division
- Cee Lo Green - Singer and Actor
- Peter Lyons - Retired Lawyer, California; Author
- Dwight Howard - NBA All-Star
- Kenneth Chenault - Past CEO and Chairman of American Express; graduated from Waldorf School of Garden City
- Julianna Margulies - Actress; graduated from Green Meadow Waldorf School
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.