Hallie Turner Private School
Founded in 1935. Our purpose is to offer a traditional curriculum, either college preparatory or general, through a non-traditional approach that focuses on mastery of prescribed material, and allows each student to progress at his or her own pace with individual instruction.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hallie Turner Private School is Accredited with Quality by the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC).
- Hallie Turner Private School strives to preserve the philosophy of its founder, Mrs. Hallie A. Turner, that "each student is an individual and should be treated as such".
- We are a private high school, grades 9 12. The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Students under 16 are considered on a case by case basis.
Endorse Hallie Turner Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.