Hallie Turner Private School
Founded in 1935. Our purpose is to offer a traditional curriculum, either college preparatory or general, through a non-traditional approach that focuses on mastery of prescribed material, and allows each student to progress at his or her own pace with individual instruction.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hallie Turner Private School is Accredited with Quality by the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC).
- Hallie Turner Private School strives to preserve the philosophy of its founder, Mrs. Hallie A. Turner, that "each student is an individual and should be treated as such".
- We are a private high school, grades 9 12. The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Students under 16 are considered on a case by case basis.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Hallie Turner Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.