Founded in 1935. Our purpose is to offer a traditional curriculum, either college preparatory or general, through a non-traditional approach that focuses on mastery of prescribed material, and allows each student to progress at his or her own pace with individual instruction.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hallie Turner Private School is Accredited with Quality by theGeorgia Accrediting Commission(GAC).
- Hallie Turner Private School strives to preserve the philosophy of its founder, Mrs. Hallie A. Turner, that "each student is an individual and should be treated as such".
- We are a private high school, grades 9 12. The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Students under 16 are considered on a case by case basis.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hallie Turner Private School's ranking?
Hallie Turner Private School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Hallie Turner Private School?
The application deadline for Hallie Turner Private School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hallie Turner Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.