Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 61 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 567 private schools (66% of all schools) and 127,071 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (23% of schools), Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools).
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
The Wood Acres School Photo - The Wood Acres School is a well-known and well-respected private independent school in metropolitan Atlanta. Wood Acres has been educating students since 1969 and is proud of both its rich traditions as well as its focus on developing resilient, compassionate, engaging, and articulate young men and women ready to tackle life and living in the 21st century and beyond.
High Meadows School Photo - International BaccalaureateWorld School- Teaching principles that develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people motivated to succeed.
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo - Caring for the animals is an important life lesson for the children.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools1,347 Students24.58% Minority
- 49 Schools19,275 Students14.86% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students100.00% Minority
- 39 Schools4,182 Students24.19% Minority
- 20 Schools1,760 Students29.90% Minority
- 19 Schools1,991 Students26.57% Minority
- 5 Schools421 Students56.04% Minority
- 101 Schools27,922 Students25.95% Minority
- 9 Schools1,445 Students6.23% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools332 Students19.25% Minority
- 34 Schools21,688 Students14.41% Minority
- 4 Schools1,000 Students7.61% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,718 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,313 Students22.25% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students51.37% Minority
- 19 Schools1,135 Students66.32% Minority
- 102 Schools24,108 Students13.89% Minority
- 28 Schools3,435 Students25.77% Minority
- 15 Schools3,186 Students28.26% Minority
- 3 Schools1,230 Students15.75% Minority
- 3 Schools2,219 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,428 Students5.99% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students93.55% Minority
- 2 Schools829 Students19.26% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students16.90% Minority
- 50 Schools4,998 Students33.00% Minority
- 11 Schools8,093 Students11.95% Minority
- 6 Schools3,003 Students6.40% Minority
- 71 Schools41,528 Students13.83% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 4 Schools558 Students9.61% Minority
- 4 Schools1,585 Students19.67% Minority
- 36 Schools13,643 Students21.25% Minority
- 4 Schools310 Students28.91% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students28.90% Minority
- 3 Schools450 Students22.95% Minority
- 3 Schools57 Students33.64% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students72.73% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools437 Students12.69% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students29.98% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students100.00% Minority
- 6 Schools991 Students14.17% Minority
- 16 Schools1,523 Students33.62% Minority
- 34 Schools3,785 Students23.87% Minority
- 88 Schools17,681 Students17.75% Minority
- 12 Schools1,248 Students19.72% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students35.71% Minority
- 129 Schools59,704 Students15.22% Minority
- 45 Schools20,044 Students9.78% Minority
- 7 Schools2,336 Students40.56% Minority
- 54 Schools18,236 Students14.07% Minority
- 3 Schools1,334 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students17.89% Minority
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.