Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 64 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 571 private schools (66% of all schools) and 127,546 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (24% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools) and Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools).
Woodward Academy North Campus Photo - A satellite school of Woodward Academy, Woodward North is a 33-acre campus located at 6565 Boles Road in Johns Creek, GA.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo - Caring for the animals is an important life lesson for the children.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools1,373 Students24.58% Minority
- 45 Schools17,775 Students13.29% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students75.00% Minority
- 39 Schools3,964 Students23.61% Minority
- 21 Schools1,743 Students29.62% Minority
- 19 Schools1,996 Students26.57% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students56.04% Minority
- 105 Schools28,237 Students26.47% Minority
- 9 Schools1,453 Students6.23% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students19.25% Minority
- 35 Schools22,248 Students15.39% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students88.00% Minority
- 4 Schools1,000 Students7.61% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,716 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,278 Students22.25% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students51.37% Minority
- 19 Schools1,117 Students66.32% Minority
- 100 Schools24,179 Students13.69% Minority
- 29 Schools3,596 Students25.98% Minority
- 17 Schools3,676 Students26.25% Minority
- 3 Schools1,230 Students15.75% Minority
- 3 Schools2,224 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,428 Students5.99% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students93.55% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students88.00% Minority
- 2 Schools829 Students19.26% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students16.90% Minority
- 50 Schools4,981 Students33.00% Minority
- 9 Schools6,641 Students12.13% Minority
- 6 Schools3,054 Students6.40% Minority
- 69 Schools40,508 Students13.83% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 5 Schools584 Students14.39% Minority
- 4 Schools1,657 Students19.67% Minority
- 36 Schools13,697 Students21.25% Minority
- 4 Schools324 Students28.91% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students58.62% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students28.90% Minority
- 3 Schools461 Students22.95% Minority
- 4 Schools402 Students33.64% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students72.73% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools437 Students12.69% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students29.98% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students100.00% Minority
- 7 Schools1,045 Students18.88% Minority
- 17 Schools1,523 Students33.29% Minority
- 36 Schools3,925 Students30.09% Minority
- 89 Schools17,824 Students18.42% Minority
- 12 Schools1,231 Students19.72% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students35.71% Minority
- 136 Schools60,847 Students15.60% Minority
- 42 Schools18,187 Students9.92% Minority
- 7 Schools2,340 Students40.56% Minority
- 55 Schools19,006 Students13.85% Minority
- 3 Schools1,334 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools234 Students17.89% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.