Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- There are 64 school membership associations in Georgia, serving 571 private schools (66% of all schools) and 127,606 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (24% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools) and Georgia Accrediting Commission (17% of schools).
High Meadows School Photo - Education Through Experience- Perpetuating each student's sense of wonder and desire to learn through a real-world, experiential curriculum.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo - Caring for the animals is an important life lesson for the children.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools1,373 Students24.58% Minority
- 42 Schools16,699 Students12.67% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students75.00% Minority
- 39 Schools3,959 Students23.61% Minority
- 21 Schools1,743 Students29.62% Minority
- 19 Schools1,996 Students26.57% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students56.04% Minority
- 105 Schools28,306 Students26.31% Minority
- 9 Schools1,453 Students6.23% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students19.25% Minority
- 35 Schools22,082 Students15.39% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students88.00% Minority
- 4 Schools996 Students7.61% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,716 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,170 Students22.25% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students51.37% Minority
- 19 Schools1,205 Students66.32% Minority
- 99 Schools24,174 Students13.76% Minority
- 28 Schools3,203 Students25.37% Minority
- 17 Schools3,617 Students26.25% Minority
- 3 Schools1,230 Students15.75% Minority
- 3 Schools2,116 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,428 Students5.99% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students93.55% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students88.00% Minority
- 2 Schools829 Students19.26% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students16.90% Minority
- 50 Schools4,850 Students33.00% Minority
- 9 Schools6,767 Students12.13% Minority
- 6 Schools3,054 Students6.40% Minority
- 69 Schools40,617 Students13.83% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 5 Schools584 Students14.39% Minority
- 4 Schools1,657 Students19.67% Minority
- 36 Schools13,842 Students21.25% Minority
- 4 Schools324 Students28.91% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students58.62% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students28.90% Minority
- 3 Schools457 Students22.95% Minority
- 4 Schools357 Students33.64% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students72.73% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools437 Students12.69% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students29.98% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students100.00% Minority
- 7 Schools1,047 Students18.88% Minority
- 17 Schools1,514 Students33.29% Minority
- 36 Schools3,964 Students30.09% Minority
- 89 Schools17,923 Students18.42% Minority
- 12 Schools1,231 Students19.72% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students35.71% Minority
- 137 Schools61,526 Students15.65% Minority
- 41 Schools17,795 Students9.87% Minority
- 7 Schools2,340 Students40.56% Minority
- 55 Schools19,099 Students13.85% Minority
- 3 Schools1,334 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools234 Students17.89% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.