Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
For the 2021 school year, there are 62 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 580 private schools (64% of all schools) and 127,616 students.
The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (21% of schools), Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
Woodward Academy Photo - The newly opened Jane Woodruff Hall, housing Upper School English, world languages, and social studues departments. The building is 101,297 square feet and includes a 150-seat lecture hall, a suite of counseling offices, and computer and world language labs. Every classroom is technology-equipped with hard-wired and wireless connectivity and interactive SMART boards.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home-style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Our students are well-prepared for college and are consistently admitted to the colleges of their choice. We employ a full-time College Admissions Advisor who assists our students through the college application, FAFSA and scholarship seeking processes. College admission is a requirement of graduation and 100% of our students are admitted to college. In fact, this year's class boasts a 100%
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
The Wood Acres School Photo - Student lockers, more student liberties coupled with more student responsibilities, and a longer academic day are just a few of the changes that help define a young adult's education at Wood Acres. An accelerated curriculum in Middle School and top caliber materials drive our academic program with special attention to the unique developmental needs of young men and women in
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - LCA is very proud of our students who were chosen to be a part of such an awesome program! Youth Leadership Hall county!! Congratulations Adelia Morris, Rebekah Crozier and Charlie Vera!
Threshold Community Program (formerly The Community School) Photo - Geography-Learning about the Biomes of Africa
Swift School Photo - In every subject, Swift School faculty employ educational approaches tailored to the needs of children with dyslexia and other language-based learning differences.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2021)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools1,386 Students21.79% Minority
- 57 Schools22,325 Students16.04% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students100.00% Minority
- 41 Schools4,363 Students22.49% Minority
- 18 Schools1,652 Students25.66% Minority
- 19 Schools2,175 Students24.54% Minority
- 5 Schools462 Students48.15% Minority
- 100 Schools26,604 Students25.94% Minority
- 1 Schools68 Students- Minority
- 9 Schools1,477 Students5.52% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools319 Students26.16% Minority
- 38 Schools23,814 Students13.35% Minority
- 3 Schools828 Students8.87% Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,718 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,270 Students22.25% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 2 Schools181 Students50.56% Minority
- 18 Schools1,231 Students62.14% Minority
- 107 Schools24,227 Students15.24% Minority
- 30 Schools3,454 Students25.40% Minority
- 19 Schools3,455 Students27.58% Minority
- 3 Schools1,256 Students20.45% Minority
- 4 Schools2,119 Students18.20% Minority
- 2 Schools1,432 Students10.97% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools253 Students85.80% Minority
- 1 Schools278 Students93.33% Minority
- 3 Schools921 Students22.32% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students25.29% Minority
- 49 Schools5,156 Students44.24% Minority
- 11 Schools7,833 Students12.30% Minority
- 6 Schools3,083 Students6.40% Minority
- 71 Schools40,064 Students13.78% Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 1 Schools193 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools605 Students23.78% Minority
- 4 Schools1,576 Students23.37% Minority
- 36 Schools12,529 Students22.75% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students9.16% Minority
- 3 Schools262 Students43.58% Minority
- 4 Schools524 Students28.57% Minority
- 2 Schools9 Students27.25% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students18.14% Minority
- 3 Schools459 Students14.91% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students100.00% Minority
- 6 Schools987 Students13.93% Minority
- 17 Schools1,639 Students27.96% Minority
- 38 Schools5,035 Students29.07% Minority
- 94 Schools17,097 Students19.39% Minority
- 16 Schools1,832 Students20.78% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students33.78% Minority
- 121 Schools55,590 Students15.48% Minority
- 53 Schools23,607 Students10.68% Minority
- 8 Schools2,394 Students40.56% Minority
- 51 Schools16,901 Students14.05% Minority
- 3 Schools1,482 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students17.89% Minority
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.