Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 61 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 579 private schools (64% of all schools) and 127,669 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (21% of schools), Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (17% of schools).
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 75 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Threshold Community Program (formerly The Community School) Photo - Geography-Learning about the Biomes of Africa
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home-style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
The Wood Acres School Photo - The Wood Acres School is a well-known and well-respected private independent school in metropolitan Atlanta. Wood Acres has been educating students since 1969 and is proud of both its rich traditions as well as its focus on developing resilient, compassionate, engaging, and articulate young men and women ready to tackle life and living in the 21st century and beyond.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 39 Schools1,475 Students20.20% Minority
- 55 Schools21,407 Students15.73% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students100.00% Minority
- 40 Schools4,321 Students22.57% Minority
- 19 Schools1,728 Students25.59% Minority
- 19 Schools2,175 Students24.54% Minority
- 5 Schools462 Students48.15% Minority
- 100 Schools27,104 Students25.94% Minority
- 9 Schools1,474 Students5.52% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools334 Students26.16% Minority
- 38 Schools23,784 Students13.35% Minority
- 4 Schools1,007 Students12.35% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,718 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,313 Students22.25% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 2 Schools181 Students50.56% Minority
- 17 Schools1,116 Students66.74% Minority
- 104 Schools24,106 Students15.26% Minority
- 29 Schools3,412 Students25.53% Minority
- 18 Schools3,401 Students27.65% Minority
- 3 Schools1,256 Students20.45% Minority
- 3 Schools2,013 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,432 Students10.97% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools253 Students85.80% Minority
- 1 Schools278 Students93.33% Minority
- 2 Schools824 Students21.86% Minority
- 2 Schools124 Students25.29% Minority
- 49 Schools5,156 Students44.24% Minority
- 11 Schools7,851 Students12.30% Minority
- 6 Schools2,986 Students6.40% Minority
- 70 Schools39,461 Students13.81% Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 5 Schools716 Students24.20% Minority
- 4 Schools1,576 Students23.37% Minority
- 36 Schools12,632 Students22.75% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students9.16% Minority
- 3 Schools262 Students43.58% Minority
- 4 Schools524 Students28.57% Minority
- 2 Schools9 Students27.25% Minority
- 1 Schools230 Students33.33% Minority
- 1 Schools521 Students18.14% Minority
- 3 Schools459 Students14.91% Minority
- 1 Schools45 Students100.00% Minority
- 6 Schools987 Students13.93% Minority
- 17 Schools1,645 Students27.96% Minority
- 37 Schools4,895 Students27.99% Minority
- 94 Schools17,039 Students19.39% Minority
- 16 Schools1,832 Students20.78% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students33.78% Minority
- 122 Schools56,888 Students15.46% Minority
- 51 Schools23,295 Students10.22% Minority
- 8 Schools2,359 Students40.56% Minority
- 52 Schools16,954 Students14.01% Minority
- 3 Schools1,458 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students17.89% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.