Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 61 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 564 private schools (66% of all schools) and 127,211 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (23% of schools), Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools).
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo - Caring for the animals is an important life lesson for the children.
Threshold Community Program (formerly The Community School) Photo - Geography-Learning about the Biomes of Africa
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
The Wood Acres School Photo - The Wood Acres School is a well-known and well-respected private independent school in metropolitan Atlanta. Wood Acres has been educating students since 1969 and is proud of both its rich traditions as well as its focus on developing resilient, compassionate, engaging, and articulate young men and women ready to tackle life and living in the 21st century and beyond.
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are "Distinctly Different"! We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 75 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 35 Schools1,321 Students21.64% Minority
- 52 Schools21,063 Students15.09% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students100.00% Minority
- 39 Schools4,198 Students24.19% Minority
- 20 Schools1,760 Students29.90% Minority
- 19 Schools2,026 Students26.57% Minority
- 5 Schools421 Students56.04% Minority
- 99 Schools27,722 Students25.39% Minority
- 9 Schools1,447 Students6.23% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools332 Students19.25% Minority
- 35 Schools22,347 Students13.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,000 Students7.61% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,718 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,313 Students22.25% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students51.37% Minority
- 18 Schools1,118 Students66.74% Minority
- 103 Schools23,598 Students14.72% Minority
- 28 Schools3,438 Students25.77% Minority
- 15 Schools3,137 Students28.26% Minority
- 3 Schools1,230 Students15.75% Minority
- 3 Schools2,219 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,428 Students5.99% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students93.55% Minority
- 2 Schools815 Students19.26% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students16.90% Minority
- 50 Schools4,998 Students33.00% Minority
- 11 Schools7,998 Students11.95% Minority
- 6 Schools2,988 Students6.40% Minority
- 71 Schools41,498 Students13.83% Minority
- 2 Schools233 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 4 Schools558 Students9.61% Minority
- 4 Schools1,585 Students19.67% Minority
- 36 Schools13,629 Students21.25% Minority
- 4 Schools310 Students28.91% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students28.90% Minority
- 3 Schools450 Students22.95% Minority
- 2 Schools9 Students27.25% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students72.73% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools437 Students12.69% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students29.98% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students100.00% Minority
- 6 Schools995 Students14.17% Minority
- 16 Schools1,523 Students33.62% Minority
- 34 Schools3,787 Students23.87% Minority
- 88 Schools17,703 Students17.75% Minority
- 12 Schools1,248 Students19.72% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students35.71% Minority
- 128 Schools58,988 Students15.13% Minority
- 46 Schools20,786 Students9.31% Minority
- 7 Schools2,336 Students40.56% Minority
- 53 Schools17,524 Students14.82% Minority
- 3 Schools1,269 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students17.89% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.