Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 61 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 565 private schools (66% of all schools) and 127,240 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (23% of schools), Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools).
High Meadows School Photo - International BaccalaureateWorld School- Teaching principles that develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people motivated to succeed.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Abc Montessori Academy For The Brilliant Child Photo - Caring for the animals is an important life lesson for the children.
Threshold Community Program (formerly The Community School) Photo - Geography-Learning about the Biomes of Africa
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are "Distinctly Different"! We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
The Wood Acres School Photo - The Wood Acres School is a well-known and well-respected private independent school in metropolitan Atlanta. Wood Acres has been educating students since 1969 and is proud of both its rich traditions as well as its focus on developing resilient, compassionate, engaging, and articulate young men and women ready to tackle life and living in the 21st century and beyond.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 35 Schools1,321 Students21.64% Minority
- 52 Schools21,031 Students15.09% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students100.00% Minority
- 39 Schools4,194 Students24.19% Minority
- 20 Schools1,760 Students29.90% Minority
- 19 Schools1,991 Students26.57% Minority
- 5 Schools421 Students56.04% Minority
- 100 Schools27,834 Students25.35% Minority
- 9 Schools1,447 Students6.23% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools332 Students19.25% Minority
- 35 Schools22,445 Students13.79% Minority
- 4 Schools1,000 Students7.61% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,718 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,313 Students22.25% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students51.37% Minority
- 18 Schools1,128 Students66.74% Minority
- 101 Schools23,298 Students14.57% Minority
- 28 Schools3,447 Students25.77% Minority
- 15 Schools3,143 Students28.26% Minority
- 3 Schools1,230 Students15.75% Minority
- 3 Schools2,219 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,428 Students5.99% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students93.55% Minority
- 2 Schools815 Students19.26% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students16.90% Minority
- 50 Schools4,998 Students33.00% Minority
- 11 Schools8,096 Students11.95% Minority
- 6 Schools2,988 Students6.40% Minority
- 71 Schools41,626 Students13.83% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 4 Schools558 Students9.61% Minority
- 4 Schools1,585 Students19.67% Minority
- 36 Schools13,629 Students21.25% Minority
- 4 Schools310 Students28.91% Minority
- 2 Schools220 Students28.90% Minority
- 3 Schools450 Students22.95% Minority
- 3 Schools57 Students33.64% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students72.73% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools437 Students12.69% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students29.98% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students100.00% Minority
- 6 Schools991 Students14.17% Minority
- 16 Schools1,523 Students33.62% Minority
- 34 Schools3,787 Students23.87% Minority
- 88 Schools17,681 Students17.75% Minority
- 12 Schools1,248 Students19.72% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students35.71% Minority
- 128 Schools59,026 Students15.22% Minority
- 46 Schools20,787 Students9.31% Minority
- 7 Schools2,336 Students40.56% Minority
- 53 Schools17,524 Students14.82% Minority
- 3 Schools1,320 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools245 Students17.89% Minority
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?