Top Georgia Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 64 top school membership associations in Georgia, serving 573 private schools (66% of all schools) and 127,228 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS) (23% of schools), Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (18% of schools) and Georgia Accrediting Commission (18% of schools).
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
High Meadows School Photo - International BaccalaureateWorld School- Teaching principles that develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people motivated to succeed.
Woodward Academy North Campus Photo - A satellite school of Woodward Academy, Woodward North is a 33-acre campus located at 6565 Boles Road in Johns Creek, GA.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 36 Schools1,359 Students24.58% Minority
- 45 Schools17,074 Students13.56% Minority
- 1 Schools42 Students2.17% Minority
- 2 Schools58 Students75.00% Minority
- 38 Schools3,764 Students23.41% Minority
- 21 Schools1,743 Students29.62% Minority
- 19 Schools2,005 Students26.57% Minority
- 5 Schools404 Students56.04% Minority
- 105 Schools28,392 Students26.44% Minority
- 9 Schools1,453 Students6.23% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students25.47% Minority
- 2 Schools321 Students19.25% Minority
- 34 Schools21,313 Students15.39% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students88.00% Minority
- 4 Schools1,000 Students7.61% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools223 Students4.09% Minority
- 2 Schools1,716 Students9.55% Minority
- 1 Schools1,278 Students22.25% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools184 Students51.37% Minority
- 19 Schools1,120 Students66.32% Minority
- 102 Schools23,868 Students13.89% Minority
- 28 Schools3,397 Students25.77% Minority
- 16 Schools3,468 Students25.99% Minority
- 3 Schools1,230 Students15.75% Minority
- 3 Schools2,187 Students17.77% Minority
- 2 Schools1,428 Students5.99% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools231 Students93.55% Minority
- 1 Schools26 Students88.00% Minority
- 2 Schools829 Students19.26% Minority
- 2 Schools140 Students16.90% Minority
- 50 Schools4,981 Students33.00% Minority
- 10 Schools7,548 Students12.13% Minority
- 6 Schools3,038 Students6.40% Minority
- 70 Schools41,364 Students13.83% Minority
- 2 Schools217 Students25.00% Minority
- 1 Schools61 Students30.65% Minority
- 5 Schools584 Students14.39% Minority
- 4 Schools1,657 Students19.67% Minority
- 36 Schools13,697 Students21.25% Minority
- 4 Schools310 Students28.91% Minority
- 1 Schools39 Students58.62% Minority
- 2 Schools238 Students28.90% Minority
- 3 Schools461 Students22.95% Minority
- 4 Schools402 Students33.64% Minority
- 1 Schools191 Students72.73% Minority
- 1 Schools531 Students17.28% Minority
- 3 Schools437 Students12.69% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students29.98% Minority
- 1 Schools59 Students100.00% Minority
- 7 Schools1,045 Students18.88% Minority
- 17 Schools1,523 Students33.29% Minority
- 36 Schools3,936 Students30.09% Minority
- 89 Schools17,808 Students18.42% Minority
- 12 Schools1,231 Students19.72% Minority
- 2 Schools74 Students35.71% Minority
- 134 Schools60,623 Students15.57% Minority
- 44 Schools19,219 Students9.88% Minority
- 7 Schools2,336 Students40.56% Minority
- 55 Schools19,006 Students13.85% Minority
- 3 Schools1,334 Students22.77% Minority
- 1 Schools234 Students17.89% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.