- The mission of Marist School is to form the whole person in the image of Christ through instruction grounded in religious values, the teachings of the Catholic Church, and the spirit of the Society of Mary.
- This mission is advanced through communal pursuit of excellence in academic, religious, extracurricular, leadership, and service programs.
- The unique mission of Marist School to form the whole person in the image of Christ is created by blending three distinct traditions: the pursuit of academic excellence, the heritage of Catholic education, and the spirit of the Society of Mary.
- As an academic community, Marist School maintains excellence in teaching and high expectations for learning in an environment that values scholarship and achievement.
- Marist offers its students a curriculum that cultivates extensive knowledge and academic skills, intellectual acumen, formation of character, aesthetic appreciation, and physical well-being, in order to prepare them for college studies, civic leaderships, and the lifelong pursuit of truth, goodness, and beauty.
- As a Catholic school, Marist is guided by the educational mission and doctrinal teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Respecting religious diversity, Marist welcomes a significant number of students from other traditions.
- Through formal instruction, common worship, and religious activities, Marist assists students in forming their consciences by emphasizing the dignity and integrity of the individual, the primacy of transcendent values and Jesus' call to love and serve others, especially the poor.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||1100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||22 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 29|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,930|
|Admissions Director||Jim Byrne|
|Admissions Associate||Angela Elledge|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Broadcasting, Campus Ministry, Community Service, Debate, Peer Leadership, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Dance, Drama, Marching Band
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AtlantaGrades: 9-12 | 1085 students
2674 Johnson Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
- AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 1362 students
805 Mount Vernon Hwy, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1673 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
1509 S Ponce De Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
- AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1845 students
1424 W Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327