Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 565 religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 105,752 students.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Eagle's Landing Christian Academy Photo - Eagle's Landing Christian Academy 2400 Hwy 42 N, McDonough, GA www.elcaonline.org
Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 106 Schools17,048 Students21.05% Minority
- 257 Schools50,377 Students22.94% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 7 Schools570 Students51.76% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools3,623 Students6.83% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,016 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,919 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 23 Schools4,103 Students18.00% Minority
- 5 Schools167 Students17.14% Minority
- 16 Schools520 Students45.79% Minority
- 16 Schools4,383 Students8.07% Minority
- 46 Schools17,016 Students22.61% Minority
- 36 Schools1,835 Students64.89% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students7.32% Minority
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.