Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 563 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 105,344 students.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Oakwood Christian Academy Photo - OCA Drama Team presents "Beauty and the Beast" at the Fort Oglethorpe Colonnade.
Westminster Schools of Augusta Photo - Knox Hall, the newest addition to campus, holds several offices, a commons area, a modern kitchen and cafeteria, study rooms, media center, and foreign language programs.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 105 Schools16,826 Students21.00% Minority
- 257 Schools50,893 Students22.63% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 7 Schools617 Students51.76% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,271 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,919 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 22 Schools3,665 Students20.82% Minority
- 6 Schools512 Students17.14% Minority
- 16 Schools520 Students45.79% Minority
- 16 Schools4,267 Students8.07% Minority
- 46 Schools16,873 Students22.61% Minority
- 36 Schools1,750 Students64.89% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students7.32% Minority
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.