Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 547 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (64% of all schools), serving 104,914 students.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 75 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are "Distinctly Different"! We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
Eastside Christian School Photo - Say Hello to Eastside Christian School! Serving students in grades K-8.
Learning Tree Elementary School Photo - Learning Tree students study God's Word and His Works of Nature!
Oak Hill Classical School Photo - At Oak Hill we strive to provide an education that cultivates wisdom, joy and love for God and others in our students.
Lafayette Christian School Photo - Lafayette Christian School offers many athletic opportunities such as: football, cheerleading, volleyball, basketball, archery and soccer.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 103 Schools16,546 Students19.78% Minority
- 253 Schools51,651 Students22.72% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 6 Schools605 Students50.30% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,221 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools171 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,935 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 22 Schools3,874 Students20.82% Minority
- 7 Schools594 Students28.80% Minority
- 13 Schools438 Students47.70% Minority
- 13 Schools3,433 Students6.90% Minority
- 45 Schools16,656 Students22.31% Minority
- 33 Schools1,618 Students64.22% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students7.32% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.