Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 566 religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 106,204 students.
Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Coach Smith is Varsity Boys Basketball coach and is looking to repeat as GISA A State Champions in 2006-2007!
Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 107 Schools17,281 Students21.24% Minority
- 255 Schools50,302 Students23.18% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 7 Schools570 Students51.76% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 10 Schools3,655 Students6.83% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools1,005 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,919 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 23 Schools4,105 Students18.00% Minority
- 5 Schools167 Students17.14% Minority
- 16 Schools520 Students45.79% Minority
- 18 Schools4,630 Students7.89% Minority
- 47 Schools17,198 Students22.96% Minority
- 36 Schools1,847 Students64.89% Minority
- 2 Schools85 Students7.32% Minority
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.