Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 565 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 105,662 students.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Episcopal Day School Photo - We strive to find the balance between timeless, traditional educational experiences and the utilization of new technologies and research about learning.
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 106 Schools17,037 Students21.05% Minority
- 258 Schools50,984 Students22.62% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 7 Schools617 Students51.76% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,287 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,919 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 22 Schools3,665 Students20.82% Minority
- 6 Schools512 Students17.14% Minority
- 16 Schools520 Students45.79% Minority
- 16 Schools4,267 Students8.07% Minority
- 46 Schools16,873 Students22.61% Minority
- 36 Schools1,750 Students64.89% Minority
- 2 Schools164 Students7.32% Minority
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.