Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 559 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 104,928 students.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are "Distinctly Different"! We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 104 Schools16,612 Students19.93% Minority
- 255 Schools50,608 Students22.83% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 6 Schools537 Students56.04% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,236 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,935 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 22 Schools3,874 Students20.82% Minority
- 7 Schools589 Students28.80% Minority
- 16 Schools520 Students45.79% Minority
- 16 Schools4,267 Students8.07% Minority
- 46 Schools16,856 Students22.61% Minority
- 35 Schools1,644 Students64.12% Minority
- 2 Schools183 Students7.32% Minority
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Are the SAT and ACT essential for college admissions? The answer to that question depends on many things, not the least of which is your own personal philosophy of education. Some more answers here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.