Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 500 religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 100,520 students.
The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
With a student faculty ratio of just 7 to 1, SAS teachers have time to devote to the personal success of each student. Work periods built into the daily schedule and our Learning Resources Center provide time and space for assistance when it's needed.
Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Knox Hall, the newest addition to campus, holds several offices, a commons area, a modern kitchen and cafeteria, study rooms, media center, and foreign language programs.
The Service Team volunteered at Operation Christmas Child. The Service Team works off campus one day every month.
Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools373 Students20% Minority
- 100 Schools17,958 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students23% Minority
- 217 Schools46,832 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students35% Minority
- 9 Schools3,567 Students16% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools710 Students70% Minority
- 10 Schools2,414 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools397 Students30% Minority
- 10 Schools294 Students20% Minority
- 17 Schools3,361 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools335 Students8% Minority
- 13 Schools365 Students40% Minority
- 16 Schools3,728 Students11% Minority
- 45 Schools17,230 Students25% Minority
- 34 Schools1,944 Students58% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students30% Minority
December 12, 2017
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
December 12, 2017
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
December 04, 2017
If you are responsible for marketing your school, you probably have encountered the term SEO. If you are unfamiliar with SEO, this article will introduce you to the basic concepts.