Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 579 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (63% of all schools), serving 105,294 students.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home-style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 75 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are "Distinctly Different"! We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
Duluth Adventist Christian School Photo - Organized Sports are an important part of our program: Basketball, Gymnastics, Football, Karate, Volleyball, and Soccer
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020-21)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools343 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools53 Students2.22% Minority
- 5 Schools904 Students24.37% Minority
- 114 Schools16,931 Students23.92% Minority
- 261 Schools49,456 Students21.57% Minority
- 1 Schools296 Students7.39% Minority
- 4 Schools482 Students39.03% Minority
- 1 Schools69 Students79.31% Minority
- 1 Schools88 Students85.42% Minority
- 8 Schools2,985 Students6.16% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools171 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 8 Schools1,036 Students92.30% Minority
- 8 Schools2,920 Students0.30% Minority
- 7 Schools808 Students39.68% Minority
- 10 Schools289 Students1.36% Minority
- 23 Schools4,152 Students16.18% Minority
- 9 Schools2,481 Students13.76% Minority
- 15 Schools374 Students24.64% Minority
- 14 Schools3,567 Students6.33% Minority
- 47 Schools15,707 Students24.14% Minority
- 35 Schools1,710 Students67.10% Minority
- 2 Schools218 Students7.32% Minority
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.