Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 565 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 105,432 students.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2018-19)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 106 Schools17,032 Students21.05% Minority
- 257 Schools50,337 Students22.79% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 7 Schools570 Students51.76% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,266 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools78 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,919 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 23 Schools4,228 Students18.00% Minority
- 6 Schools512 Students17.14% Minority
- 16 Schools520 Students45.79% Minority
- 16 Schools4,267 Students8.07% Minority
- 46 Schools16,873 Students22.61% Minority
- 36 Schools1,747 Students64.89% Minority
- 2 Schools94 Students7.32% Minority
What are the benefits specific to students in attending private school?
Be prepared for questions which you know will be part of any interview for a private school position.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.