Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 547 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (64% of all schools), serving 104,947 students.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Lanier Christian Academy Photo - We are "Distinctly Different"! We are one GREAT school, with two GREAT models! Visit our campus to learn more about the university and traditional models of education that are offered at LCA.
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 75 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Johnson Ferry Christian Academy Photo - JFCA offers on campus and off campus field trips to enhance our student's love of learning
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 103 Schools16,546 Students19.78% Minority
- 253 Schools51,617 Students22.72% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 6 Schools652 Students50.30% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,221 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools171 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,935 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 22 Schools3,874 Students20.82% Minority
- 7 Schools594 Students28.80% Minority
- 13 Schools438 Students47.70% Minority
- 13 Schools3,433 Students6.90% Minority
- 45 Schools16,676 Students22.31% Minority
- 33 Schools1,618 Students64.22% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students7.32% Minority
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.