Top Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 550 top religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 105,111 students.
Loganville Christian Academy Photo - Located on 75 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Photo - 43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Gerard Preparatory School Photo - Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
Mt. Bethel Christian Academy Photo - The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Top Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools583 Students12.82% Minority
- 104 Schools16,657 Students19.75% Minority
- 253 Schools51,518 Students22.72% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students12.70% Minority
- 6 Schools605 Students50.30% Minority
- 1 Schools5 Students100.00% Minority
- 9 Schools3,221 Students6.72% Minority
- 2 Schools168 Students11.76% Minority
- 1 Schools171 Students47.34% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 7 Schools977 Students94.10% Minority
- 10 Schools2,935 Students0.39% Minority
- 5 Schools575 Students26.70% Minority
- 10 Schools314 Students4.71% Minority
- 22 Schools3,874 Students20.82% Minority
- 7 Schools594 Students28.80% Minority
- 13 Schools438 Students47.70% Minority
- 14 Schools3,633 Students7.55% Minority
- 45 Schools16,656 Students22.31% Minority
- 34 Schools1,637 Students64.39% Minority
- 2 Schools185 Students7.32% Minority
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.