Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 498 religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 99,245 students.
Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools373 Students20% Minority
- 97 Schools16,013 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students23% Minority
- 220 Schools48,083 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students35% Minority
- 8 Schools3,313 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools710 Students70% Minority
- 10 Schools2,414 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools397 Students30% Minority
- 10 Schools294 Students20% Minority
- 17 Schools3,361 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools335 Students8% Minority
- 13 Schools365 Students40% Minority
- 15 Schools3,522 Students8% Minority
- 45 Schools17,101 Students25% Minority
- 34 Schools1,952 Students61% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students30% Minority
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.