Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 497 religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 99,280 students.
The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
43 beautiful acres located just north of Atlanta's Chastain Park. HIES boasts a brand new state-of-the-art STEM building, Stand alone Primary, Lower, Middle and Upper School facilities, a Fine Arts Building, two modern gymnasiums and four expansive athletic fields. Come discover everything except your limits!
Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
The Science Fair is multisensory and 'Curriculum 21' integrating art, music and/or technology. Students are required to present their projects to an audience.
Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools373 Students20% Minority
- 97 Schools16,013 Students26% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students23% Minority
- 220 Schools48,327 Students24% Minority
- 1 Schools279 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students35% Minority
- 8 Schools3,313 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools710 Students70% Minority
- 10 Schools2,414 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools397 Students30% Minority
- 10 Schools294 Students20% Minority
- 17 Schools3,361 Students41% Minority
- 7 Schools335 Students8% Minority
- 13 Schools365 Students40% Minority
- 14 Schools3,313 Students8% Minority
- 45 Schools17,101 Students25% Minority
- 34 Schools1,952 Students61% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students30% Minority
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.