Georgia Religiously Affiliated Schools
- There are 511 religiously affiliated private schools in Georgia (65% of all schools), serving 101,535 students.
Our Mission is Their Success! Our small home style environment allows students to grow secure and feel confident of their surroundings. This level of nurturing supports their full inclusion in every area of their school experience.
The Compass Program focuses on helping our students become more self-aware of their God-given learning styles, personalities, gifts and talents, and aptitudes. As an outcome of self-examination, our students will plan for college and career with increased confidence and intentionality. Upon graduation from MBCA, students will be equipped to face an ever-changing world and to become influential leaders of Christ.
Located on 63 beautiful acres in Loganville, GA with over 90,000 square feet of instructional space.
The Service Team volunteered at Operation Christmas Child. The Service Team works off campus one day every month.
Georgia Private Schools by Religious Affiliation
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools133 Students99% Minority
- 2 Schools373 Students20% Minority
- 102 Schools18,044 Students30% Minority
- 1 Schools84 Students23% Minority
- 222 Schools47,810 Students23% Minority
- 1 Schools179 Students30% Minority
- 4 Schools175 Students35% Minority
- 9 Schools3,365 Students15% Minority
- 1 Schools27 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools170 Students43% Minority
- 1 Schools86 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools625 Students67% Minority
- 10 Schools2,391 Students2% Minority
- 4 Schools397 Students30% Minority
- 10 Schools294 Students20% Minority
- 17 Schools3,392 Students41% Minority
- 9 Schools493 Students31% Minority
- 15 Schools461 Students56% Minority
- 16 Schools3,804 Students11% Minority
- 45 Schools17,230 Students25% Minority
- 34 Schools1,944 Students62% Minority
- 1 Schools58 Students30% Minority
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.