- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 265 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,000
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(School uniform dress)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Praise Band (Middle & High School)
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Elementary Flag Football, Intramural Elementary Soccer
Why consider Praise Academy "Our children ... God's greatest gift to the
We partner with Christian families by providing the very best in Christian education: ChristFirst, Self-worth, Academics.
Children are trained to think and live biblically.
Our environment is one of caring and loving by the faculty, staff, and students ... a family atmosphere.
Praise Academy is fully accredited by theAssociationofChristianSchools International (ACSI) and by the SouthernAssociationofColleges and Schools(SACS).
A proven track record --Praise Academy is celebrating 30 years of making disciples for Christ and His Kingdom.
Location: Praise Academy serves the metro-Atlanta and the tri-county area: Cobb, Paulding, and Douglas County.
Stability: Our administration has over 50 years of combined experience in Christian education. Governance is by an experienced school board.
Praise Academy offers a wide range of exceptional opportunities for cultural, athletic, and community service involvement.
Size: At over 260 students in K-3 through 12th Grade, we are large enough to incorporate many co-curricular activities and small enough to keep the family environment.
Curriculum is regularly reviewed, meticulously evaluated, and consistently improved to reflect "bestpractices" in education.
Athletic program offers both competitive and a model of sportsmanship.
Praise Academy offers the most competitive tuition rate among accredited schools inthe metro-Atlanta area. See the tuition compaison chart under Tuition and Fees section.
- VISION STATEMENT: Growing Disciples to make Disciples through
- MISSION STATEMENT: Partnering with Christian families to provide a Christ centered educational system where students can achieve academic excellence, a life long commitment to Christ, and a passion for success.
- PHILOSOPHY STATEMENT: Christ First, Self-Worth, Academics
Endorse Praise Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards