Montessori School Of Douglas County
- The Montessori School of Douglas County was originally opened by a group of parents in 1976, to offer their children the Montessori approach to education in our community and we continue that tradition today.
- Our goal is to offer a rich warm caring, community environment for the children.
- We are committed to the values underlying the Montessori approach to child development.
- We are committed to ongoing study in order to better support the natural and total development of each child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: PK-K | 60 students
4160 Vansant Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770)949-9339 1.2 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.