Montessori School Of Douglas County
- The Montessori School of Douglas County was originally opened by a group of parents in 1976, to offer their children the Montessori approach to education in our community and we continue that tradition today.
- Our goal is to offer a rich warm caring, community environment for the children.
- We are committed to the values underlying the Montessori approach to child development.
- We are committed to ongoing study in order to better support the natural and total development of each child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: PK-K | 60 students
4160 Vansant Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770)949-9339 1.2 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.