Montessori School Of Douglas County
Tel: (770) 949-3115
- The Montessori School of Douglas County was originally opened by a group of parents in 1976, to offer their children the Montessori approach to education in our community and we continue that tradition today.
- Our goal is to offer a rich warm caring, community environment for the children.
- We are committed to the values underlying the Montessori approach to child development.
- We are committed to ongoing study in order to better support the natural and total development of each child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: NS-1 | 157 students
3321 W Stewarts Mill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770) 942-4004 3.7 NS-1
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.