Montessori School Of Douglas County
- The Montessori School of Douglas County was originally opened by a group of parents in 1976, to offer their children the Montessori approach to education in our community and we continue that tradition today.
- Our goal is to offer a rich warm caring, community environment for the children.
- We are committed to the values underlying the Montessori approach to child development.
- We are committed to ongoing study in order to better support the natural and total development of each child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: PK-K | 60 students
4160 Vansant Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770)949-9339 1.2 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.