Sunbrook Academy At Creekside
- The Sunbrook Academy academic environment incorporates everything your child needs in order to build the foundation for a lifetime of success... a positive and nurturing atmosphere that includes Individual, developmentally appropriate classrooms, hands-on curriculum that encourages and appropriately challenges each child, progressive materials, and educated and specially trained teachers.
- We understand that every child learns, develops and progresses individually and to ensure that every Sunbrook Academy student achieves his or her best, we provide a comprehensive array of exclusive learning and developmental experiences.
- No other program can duplicate the Sunbrook Approach and we are proud to offer our students a full range of opportunities for discovery and growth.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Dance, Gymnastics, SwimmingBallet, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Gymnastics, Music, Spanish|
- State & National Accreditations
- Low Student-Teacher Ratios
- Individualized Learning
- Research-Based Curriculum
- Positive Atmosphere
- Clean Facility
- Owner On-Site
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: NS-1 | 157 students
3321 W Stewarts Mill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770)942-4004 2.5 NS-1
- Douglasville Grades: PK-K | 60 students
4160 Vansant Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770)949-9339 1.4 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.