Chapel Hill Christian School
Chapel Hill Christian School is a strong academic program and is intentional about teaching the truths of scripture daily.
Our methods and curriculum offer a variety of activities allowing children to actively participate in the learning process, ask questions, make choices and propose solutions.
We teach in ways that are developmentally appropriate to build a solid foundation for future academic pursuits.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 173 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At CHCS we are very serious about academics which are provided in an atmosphere that is warm and nurturing. Our goal is to stretch each child's mind, encourage his or her natural curiosity and enhance his or her love for learning. We teach Christian character, values and a foundation in God's Word that will draw children into a lifelong relationship with God.
Chapel Hill Christian School is amazing! I am constantly in awe at the additional subjects and extracurricular activities the school strives to offer. Each year there are additional programs and classes.
Endorse Chapel Hill Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.