Chapel Hill Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 293-0777
- Chapel Hill Christian School is a strong academic program and is intentional about teaching the truths of scripture daily.
- Our methods and curriculum offer a variety of activities allowing children to actively participate in the learning process, ask questions, make choices and propose solutions.
- We teach in ways that are developmentally appropriate to build a solid foundation for future academic pursuits.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At CHCS we are very serious about academics which are provided in an atmosphere that is warm and nurturing. Our goal is to stretch each child's mind, encourage his or her natural curiosity and enhance his or her love for learning. We teach Christian character, values and a foundation in God's Word that will draw children into a lifelong relationship with God.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: NS-1 | 165 students
6029 Professional Parkway
Douglasville, GA 30134
(770) 489-9008 5.7 NS-1
Chapel Hill Christian School is amazing! I am constantly in awe at the additional subjects and extracurricular activities the school strives to offer. Each year there are additional programs and classes.
- Posted by Parent - ermas
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.