Harvester Christian Academy
- Named 2020 Best Schools by Niche.com Harvester Christian Academy is a college preparatory school accredited by ACSI and AdvanceEd (SACS) serving students K4-12.
- Harvester Christian Academy (HCA) is eagerly in pursuit of providing Christian education with distinction.
- Within the campus you will find a safe and nurturing environment for your child to thrive academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Joint college enrollment expands the offerings exponentially, U.S. History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1190|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, appropriate length shorts and skirts, collared shirt.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||K4 (1/2 Day) $4,250; K4 (Full Day) $5,850; 1st- 6th grade $7,365; 7th-8th grade $8,410; 9th-12th grade $9,065 Discounts for multiple children available. Registration fees apply.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,850|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Doni Harbison|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Key Club, National Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama & Choral, Instrument Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramurals, Road Runners
- Harvester Christian Academy`s goal is to train minds to lead and hearts to serve. We do this through a Bible-based, college-preparatory education that provides a Christian worldview. Our students learn through 5 pillars: Scholarship, Leadership, Sportsmanship, Fellowship and Worship. Everything we do is intended to produce servant leaders who have the heart and the knowledge needed to impact the world for Christ.
- With a 15:1 student-to-teacher ratio, our educators are able to give students the attention they need to succeed. We know our curriculum and teachers are exemplary because Harvester Christian Academy`s seniors have a 100% college acceptance rate, usually matriculate to their first-choice college, and, as a class, receive nearly $2 million in scholarships, not including the HOPE Scholarship.
- Harvester Christian Academy has earned 17 state championships in athletics, 1 state championship in drama, and is a National Beta Club school of distinction. From sports to the arts to clubs, Harvester offers something for everyone.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lithia Springs Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
2548 Vulcan Dr
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
(770) 941-5406 5.9 PK-12
Harvester is a great school. When I moved and attended another school, I was far ahead of my new classmates in math and English. I was put in an accelerated program and given mostly honors courses because I was over-prepared by Harvester. My Harvester teachers and friends were great, and obviously, so was the education.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Peanut
Harvester is a family! The education is great and there are lots of sports and clubs. But the best part of the school is the connection between the teachers and the families. I want my kids to be smart and get a great education and they do. But the most important things I can impart to my kids are being a good citizen and Christian--and those are the things Harvester truly excels at.
- Posted by Parent - Hawkmom