King's Way Christian School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- King's Way Christian School offers a fully traditional program (K3-12th).
- Our goal at KWCS is to provide the best balanced, quality Christian education possible to each student.
- KWCS seeks to train leaders who will impact society positively in succeeding generations.
- We strive to grow students spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially.
- Our goal is to produce a balanced individual who is prepared to take the next step in his or her life.
- We offer Dual Enrollment Courses for High School We have an adaptive learning center for students with I.E.P. and other needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Association of Christian Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||I.E.P.|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American Government, American Literature, Biology, College Algebra, Dual Enrollment Courses, English 101, English 102, General Psychology, History 201, History 202|
|Average SAT score||1050|
|Average ACT score||19|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 18|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||J.R. Nelson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
- King's Way Christian School offers a fully traditional program (K3-12th). Our goal at KWCS is to provide the best balanced, quality Christian education possible to each student. KWCS seeks to train leaders who will impact society positively in succeeding generations. We strive to grow students spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially. Our goal is to produce a balanced individual who is prepared to take the next step in his or her life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carrollton Grades: PK-12 | 204 students
222 Cross Plains Road
Carrollton, GA 30116
(770)834-6651 14.6 PK-12
- Lithia Springs Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
2548 Vulcan Dr
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
(770)941-5406 10.7 PK-12
Our 3 children have been attending Kingsway Christian School for several years. Our kids were in 6th, 4th and 1st grade when they started at Kingsway which was the absolute best decision for our family. Kingsway provides an excellent education and great sports programs too. They also have a great fine arts program. They have wonderful teachers who really care about the students and we love the principal Mr. Nelson. Kingsway offers a strong curriculum that prepares the kids for college yet gives them the Christian foundation. Our youngest will graduate this year and has been at Kingsway since 1st grade. Our son is in the Coast Guard and our oldest daughter is in nursing school while our youngest will be attending Kennesaw State after graduation. Kingsway has given them a Great education while preparing them for the future.
- Posted by Parent - Satisfied Parent
I have 2 children at this school. One in 9th and the other in 5th. My oldest started in K-4 (Pre-K), so we have been at KINGS WAY for 11 years. We LOVE this school. My child in the 5th grade is in the Adaptive Learning class and has improved tremulously. Mrs Traylor (adaptive learning teacher) is AWESOME!! She keeps me informed and we try to work together for the benefit of my child. My 9th grader is a great student and she loves the sports. We had have a couple of issues of over the line teasing (not bullying), but when I took these issues to the principal they were investigated and handled immediately and to my satisfaction. no school is perfect, but it is great to know that the administration and teachers really care about their students.
- Posted by Parent - Stockton
I have been a parent at King's Way for 5 years now. This school is great. My children are getting a top-notch education and the teachers and staff really care. I love it there and cannot see myself ever sending my kids anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - ugarx
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.