Foundations For The Future School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked GA School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 346 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,255
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Foundations For The Future School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Elementary Only: Unform shirts with choice of pants, shorts, skirts, etc
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- By participating in the Foundations K-5th program, your child will: - Be respected as a natural learner who thrives best in an atmosphere attuned to individual interests, strengths, and needs. - Cultivate personal qualities such as honesty, curiosity, independent thinking, and respect. - Pursue healthy physical activity and a meaningful experience of the arts. - Develop a sense of excitement, wonder, & curiosity for learning through interdisciplinary, inquiry-based projects. Progress at their own pace, constantly being encouraged to reach the next skill level, often in advance of their grade level. - Gain true comprehension of the GA Performance Standards in Language, Math, Science, & Social Studies. Non-Traditional Learning - We believe Foundations for the Future has a uniqueness that sets it apart from other private schools. Combining a love of learning with a demonstrated commitment to excellence and creativity, Foundations provides its students the foundation of skills and the joy for learning that are necessary for lifelong education. Families join devoted, expert teachers to make Foundations a truly dynamic place.
- "What do you want to learn about this week " At Foundations, teachers help children meet their objectives through topics they choose. Through varied teacher methods and mixed-grade classes, learning pace can be adjusted individually to meet each child's needs. Teachers challenge and empower children to learn, research, and discuss topics, even in advance of their grade level. Facilities & Programs - Foundations offers the benefits of a small classroom setting combined with facilities and programs typically found only in larger schools. - Facilities - Two Large Playgrounds - Field for sports play; sandbox, swings, and nature areas. - Covered Outdoor Gym Areas - Rubber surfacing for sports skills practice and protected outdoor play on rainy days. - Gymnastics Academy - Optional martial arts & gymnastics programs held in this 10,000 sq fully equipped gymnasium, complete with in-ground trampolines, foam pit, bars, and tumbling floor. - Art Room & Clay Kiln - Variety of art materials, including clay and glazes. - Field Trips - Monthly field trips to support classroom studies. - Homemade Meals & Snacks - Included in tuition, served family style, up to 5 meals/day. - Computer Lab & Library - Educational resources, games, books and periodicals. - Specialist-Taught Programs - Science, Music, Communication, and Body Basics PE Programs allow children to learn from teachers with specialized training in these important areas. - Integrated Curriculum - Our AQ Curriculum for elementary grades provides a focus of teaching developmental skills while meeting GA Performance Standards in Language, Math, Science, & Social Studies. - Core Curriculum Resources - Excel Mathematics, Centrifuge Language Arts, Red Rocket Readers, TouchPhonics, Wordly Wise Vocabulary, Weekly Readers, and National Geographic Periodicals; Social Studies field trips and class visitors, Science through experiments and projects. - Developmental Curriculum - Children's learning is supplemented weekly with specialist-taught Premium Services that focus on the main developmental areas: Music (cognitive & social development); Art (self-expression), and Emotional Education (cognitive, social, communication, and self-help), and Physical. - Schedule - Class is Monday through Friday, between 8:00-2:30, and follows the Cobb County School schedule for early release, teacher work days, and holidays. Before & afterschool and holiday care is available in the regular classroom for these days, when Foundations Child Care Center is open.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Foundations For The Future School cost?
Foundations For The Future School's tuition is approximately $9,255 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Foundations For The Future School?
The acceptance rate of Foundations For The Future School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
What sports does Foundations For The Future School offer?
Foundations For The Future School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Gymnastics, Intramural Sports Only, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing and Soccer.
What is Foundations For The Future School's ranking?
Foundations For The Future School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Foundations For The Future School?
The application deadline for Foundations For The Future School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Foundations For The Future School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards