Shiloh Hills Christian School
- Shiloh Hills Christian School was founded in 1980 as a ministry of Shiloh Hills Baptist Church.
- We feel that the Lord has blessed this ministry because of our continued determination to put the Lord first in our teaching and the training of your children. If you come to visit us, you will see a great school with amazing students, and a staff that loves and invests their lives into our student body. We would love to have you come visit our campus and let us introduce ourselves in person, and show you around.
- We are a very affordable Christian school with a family atmosphere. We proclaim Christ as the head of our school and our lives. He is the reason that we are here.
- We are accredited through SACS/AdvancEd, ACSI, and GAPSAC. We have an excellent curriculum and that, in conjunction with our wonderful and qualified teachers, afford us the privilege of seeing our students excel to great heights. We are very proud of our test scores and how well our students do, not only in completing their studies here at Shiloh, but also in how well they do in colleges across the country.
- Please do not hesitate to call us at 770-926-7729 if you have any questions or if we can be any help to you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP US History, AP American Lit/Comp, AP British Lit/Comp, AP Calculus,|
|Average SAT score||1130|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $4,295 (1/2 day pre-k students) to $8,595 for high school students.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,795|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debbie Welkner|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
- The purpose of Shiloh Hills Christian School is to train students both spiritually and academically. It is with this in mind that we have claimed the verse, "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it." We feel that the Lord has blessed this ministry because of our continued determination to put the Lord first in our teaching and the training of your children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
4500 Eagle Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
- KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 1250 students
1275 Stanley Road
Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Powder SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 344 students
4635 Dallas Highway
Powder Springs, GA 30127
- RoswellGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
10965 Woodstock Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
- WoodstockGrades: K-12 | 399 students
3075 Trickum Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
Shiloh's Administrator and teachers love the Lord and their students. The students'' test scores are above the national average which is largely due to teacher involvement and a great curriculum. We have a great sports program for middle and high school, and an intermural basketball program for elementary through high school students. Each student has Spanish, computer, p.e., music, and art as well as their regular curriculum. My son has been a student at Shiloh for many years and will be graduating soon. I think Shiloh is a wonderful school for anyone looking for a loving, Christian environment for their student.
- Posted by Parent - welkn
Why SHCS is my ''choice-school'' - 1) Great Parent-Teacher support and communication. 2) Strong Godly influence in my child's education. 3) Co-Curricular Activities (Sports and Fine-Arts) are emphasized in total-child-development. 4) Teachers care-for and love my children.
- Posted by Parent - coach
After sending my 2 stepsons through public schools I knew I wanted something better for my kids. A real education was important to me, not a football team or social standing. My wife and I looked at a lot of schools. A lot. The academics was great at Shiloh. They were at other schools too. Then we went to Shiloh Hills' Fall Festival and talked to several students. The manners and maturity was amazing. These kids were sharp. Couple that with it being one of the cheapest schools on our list and we were convinced this was the place for us. The one reservation I had was that we are Catholic and it's a Baptist school. Too be honest I didn't even really care if my kids got a Christian education. I just wanted a good education for them. I was wrong. Shiloh Hills Christian School provides a great education not matter your faith and through it's Christian beliefs and teachings helps you raise great kids. After 9 years I can't say enough good about this school and it's staff. Plus the sports programs serve their students as I feel it should. It doesn't take a village. It takes good parenting and a good school. This is your good school.
- Posted by Parent - stuff
Caring and friendly staff, teachers are excited to teach the students. Very happy with the how well my daughter is doing in school and continues to do. All of our kids will be going to this school and graduating from it as well.
- Posted by Parent - kadyn
Our four year old daughter enjoys going to school at Shiloh Hills Christian School here in Kennesaw GA. Her teacher Ms. Lynch has years of Pre school experience and this work ethic reflects positively on the quality of education and spiritual empowerment the kids enjoy. The art, music, math incorporated into play is a plus and our son will soon join this school. The after school care they offer sets this school from others.
- Posted by Parent - stell
Shiloh Hills Christian School is set apart from other schools by its small class size and its wonderful teachers. We have had our children in the elementary and middle school. Both programs have challenged our children. The middle school, in particular, is challenging and teaches the students responsibility. We have enjoyed the athletic program, as well. The new principal has gone above and beyond in her duties and to make improvements at the school. We love that this school feels like an extension of our family.
- Posted by Parent - bethm
Great school! The teachers are willing to go the extra mile to help students. The academics are challenging. The sports programs is wonderful.
- Posted by Parent - miche
Shiloh has helped our children grow academically and spiritually. We are so grateful for their willingness to change and grow with our children. They have become positive leaders both in school and in the community and we attribute this largely to Shiloh's wonderful staff.
- Posted by Parent - Jenni
I am so pleased to have found Shiloh Hills Christian School. My 5 year old son is doing so well there. His teacher welcomed him with open arms and helped him to learn to love his new school. That was huge since he had been at the Goddard School since he was 6 weeks old. It was a big adjustment for him and within weeks he could not wait to get to Shiloh in the mornings. He is learning scripture verses along with everything else he should be learning for his age. Comes home singing Christian songs. I feel a peace where he is. We attend church and he was learning there but not as much as he is at Shiloh. Plus I had fears of public schools safety. We are so blessed to have found Shiloh and would not change a thing. The entire staff there are incredible, funny, loving and heartwarming. I am very grateful to them. My son is learning the absolute truth there and where he came from, which I feel will help him to stand stronger as an adult. They are nurturing, guarding, teaching and loving the second greatest gift our Lord ever gave me, the first is my salvation. Thank you Lord and Shiloh.
- Posted by Parent - leigh
This is a great school! The curriculum is wonderful and challenging with a biblical emphasis. I love the family atmosphere!
- Posted by Parent - msshr