Noonday Christian Academy
Noonday Christian Academy is a non-profit early education program serving childrem ages 15 months - Kindergarten.
We believe that guidance by skilled, trained teachers allows your child's intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, and emotional development to progress smoothly and naturally.
Our program is designed to promote and capitalize on a child's natural love for learning.
We provide developmentally appropriate activities which involve discovery, experimentation, peer interaction, and active learning in a Christ centered environment.
Our goal is to prepare children to succeed and become lifelong learners.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 157 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Please see our website noondayacademy.com for a list of classes offered and up to date information.
Endorse Noonday Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.