Noble World Montessori School
Noble World Montessori School acknowledges that each child is endowed with a unique set of abilities and potential. We are dedicated to the joyful discovery of each child's inherent abilities and potential.
Our teachers and staff inspire and nurture children to become cosmic citizens by embracing the methodology and teaching philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
We strive for a balance between freedom, order and responsibility by guiding the child to develop moral and emotional behavior, attitudes and habits, which help him/her to become a fruitful contributing member of his/her family and society.
Noble World Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition range $6,100.00 to $8.700.00
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Dr. Mehdi Sayfi
Ms. Rahi Yusefi
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Ballet, Chinese, Cooking with children, French, Martial Art, Spanish
- Primary Program
- The conscious period (Ages 2 - 6 + years)
- The Primary Level also known as Children's House -is a multiage of children from 2 1/2 to six years old who live and learn together in a prepared environment that offers choices of individual activities that aid the child's work of "self construction." The Montessori guide cultivates in children the ability to choose freely, to sustain focused and concentrated attention, to think clearly and constructively, and to express themselves through language and arts. Through active development of will and satisfaction of their authentic needs, children become self-disciplined and socially cohesive.
- Areas of activity of the primary level are practical life, sensorial, language art, mathematics, science, botany, art, history, zoology, geography, and cultural subjects. The extensive sets of Montessori materials in each of these areas are designed to appeal to the children's deep interest and to inspire repeated activity. The children's absorbent minds take in vast amounts of information and grasp sophisticated relationships and principles wholly and effortlessly.
- Guided by their human tendencies, following their sensitive periods and according to their plane of development, the children experience great joy in educating themselves. Children become normalized and reveal characteristics seldom recognized as typical of young children. Over the three-year cycle, children develop expertise, become leaders of their community, and manage the social and practical affairs of their classroom. To insure success after initial struggle new challenges are prepared for indirectly and presented only after indicated by careful observation.
- The classrooms are deliberately prepared with stimulating materials and child-sized furniture and equipment.
- Learning is from concrete to abstraction with hands-on specially designed Montessori materials for practical life, sensorial, language art, math, art, science, geography, and culture.
- Observation and exploration make discoveries, and with their imaginations learning germinates
- Students choose activities from the prepared environment and work at their own pace alone, or in small or large groups.
- Directress guides students so children can explore and come up with solutions on their own rather than rely on the teacher to supply the answers.
- Art, music, and movement teachers work with all children on a regular basis. Library resources are also available to each child.
- All children bring a lunch and remain in their own classrooms to eat. During afternoon, children 4-year old and younger take nap and Kindergarteners participate in many of the same activities that are offered during the morning hours, but in a more enriched format, with more group interaction
- Children stay in the same classroom for 3-year cycle.
- Children must be Toile-trained 2 -6 year old.
- Half-day (9:00 -Noon), full-day (9:00 3:00), and all-day programs available.
- Child care is available before and after school from 7:30 am 6:00 pm.
- We believe that even very small child can be responsible for the care of themselves and their own environments.
- Children must attend 5 days a week. Though our core program is from 9:00 a.m. - noon. However, extended hours from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m are available.
- Parents are encouraged to schedule times to observe their child's class during the school year. Teachers will always arrange a time to talk with you if you have any concerns. Conferences are held twice a year to discuss your child's progress.
- Parent meetings and educational seminars that focus on Montessori education at each level of child development are an integral part of our school's culture.
- For more information on Infant and Toddler program please go to www.nobleworldmontessori.com.
Endorse Noble World Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.