- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 351 students
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 16 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
High Meadows School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
- High Meadows is a private, non-profit, co-educational, independent, and non-sectarian day school in Roswell, Georgia serving three years of age through eighth grade. Since 1973, our school has inspired children to think critically, learn creatively, act globally and live compassionately. As a member of the acclaimed International Baccalaureate Programme, High Meadows is committed to ensuring that our students meet the challenges of the future.
- - We passionately believe in our Mission & Guiding Principles, making certain that they are reflected in our teachings in and outside the classroom.
- - We have a distinctive environment where children explore, inquire, learn, and become positive contributors to society. Our environment is a combination of many elements: the people, campus, use of space and, of course, our child-centered approach. We are much more than a school-we are a community. Parents are encouraged to be actively involved. And, High Meadows faculty take full advantage of our more than 40 acres of meadow and woodlands, using nature as an extension of the classroom.
- - The co-teaching model is used in Preschool through Fifth Grade. Two teachers work together to serve their entire class of students. This method offers numerous academic and personal growth benefits to our students.
- - Emphasis, a period of time when the entire High Meadows community studies a single subject, is a highlight of the academic year. Process, not product, is the key component to Emphasis.
- - Our authentic assessment methods give teachers, students, and parents common points of reference to guide continued progress-both on an individual and a whole-class basis. This information is noted and shared with parents in both formal and informal methods.
- - We are accredited and have many affiliations. The Anti-Defamation League recognizes High Meadows as a No Place for Hate school and we have been recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence as well as many recognitions for our environmental sustainability efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of High Meadows School?
Does High Meadows School offer a summer program?
What sports does High Meadows School offer?
What is High Meadows School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for High Meadows School?
Endorse High Meadows School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards