- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 889 students
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 17
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- With an 11:1 student-teacher ratio, Walker students are known, valued, and inspired by their teachers.
- Walker`s college counseling team works one on one with students, guiding 100 percent of our graduates to their best-fit college. Colleges recognize the strength of a Walker student 144 universities across the nation sent a representative to our campus in 2019.
- Scholar-athletes thrive at Walker. 72 percent of our Middle and Upper School students compete on at least one of our 52 teams, and many play multiple sports for Walker.
- Walker celebrates the arts in 25 musical and drama productions each year.
- Academic opportunities include access to college credit Walker offers 27 Advanced Placement classes across all departments in our Upper School.
- Our approach to science is hands-on and engaging, and all classes (Pre-K3 to 12th grade) take place in state-of-the-art labs.
- Technology instruction includes coding in Pre-K, competitive robotics teams as early as first grade, and film editing and design in our recording studio and sound booth.
- Every English class in Middle and Upper School begins with 10 minutes of pleasure reading, so all Walker students foster a love of reading that continues beyond graduation.
- All PK3-5th grade students learn Spanish. Walker offers Spanish, French, Latin and German in 6th grade and beyond. We have international exchange programs with schools in France, Germany and Spain.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of The Walker School?
What sports does The Walker School offer?
What is The Walker School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Walker School?
Endorse The Walker School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards