- Park View Montessori School has encouraged quality child development since 1989.
- Our school is the first Montessori center to be established in growing Woodstock, Georgia.
- Licensed by the State Department of Human Resources, we are able to provide an extended day Montessori program, complete with nutritional hot lunches and afternoon snack.
- The faculty of Park View Montessori is comprised of a team of qualified, responsive, and mature teachers, trained to model and instill the positive Montessori principles in their students.
- Park View Montessori maintains strong relationships with parents through a closely formed Parent Association, fund-raisers, volunteer programs, social activities, and a school newsletter.
- As the cornerstone to healthy development for any child, parent involvement is encouraged at every level.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.