Park View Montessori
- Park View Montessori School has encouraged quality child development since 1989.
- Our school is the first Montessori center to be established in growing Woodstock, Georgia.
- Licensed by the State Department of Human Resources, we are able to provide an extended day Montessori program, complete with nutritional hot lunches and afternoon snack.
- The faculty of Park View Montessori is comprised of a team of qualified, responsive, and mature teachers, trained to model and instill the positive Montessori principles in their students.
- Park View Montessori maintains strong relationships with parents through a closely formed Parent Association, fund-raisers, volunteer programs, social activities, and a school newsletter.
- As the cornerstone to healthy development for any child, parent involvement is encouraged at every level.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: K-12 | 31 students
2861 Ball Ground Hwy
Canton, GA 30114
(770)479-7638 12.4 K-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.